Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Selling Cobra Jet!

It's unwrapped just off of stock in a low tune! Fair offers please! I would hate to turn people down! Ign: iiamshifty

Comments

• Options
    VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    Is it bidding or U have price in UR mind ..!!?
  • Options
    iiAMSHiFTYiiAMSHiFTY Registered Users 965 Posts
    Bump
  • Options
    bubbamanbubbaman Registered Users 30 Posts
    12$ paypal?
  • Options
    bubbamanbubbaman Registered Users 30 Posts
    no problem
  • Options
    cjsabocjsabo Registered Users 507 Posts
    Will you do 4.5m car first I am legit check forums
  • Options
    You just being a member of the forums isn't gonna cut it for me. If you look under my name and picture it shows I'm a senior member. And under yours... Only a member
  • Options
    your loss buddy. I have many vouchers
  • Options
    Bummmmppppppp
  • Options
    What vouchers do you have
  • Options
    Ok I got shanky, jdm, akuma zed, shep knight, ramrod, raz, bloodonmiblade, skoolinnoobz, steve conde, its harry, budlight. To name a few. Just cuz I am a "member" and have been on forums since May 2014, I actually was one of the first players of the game.
  • Options
    Did you post back in here to argue with me about vouches? Lol. It's wonderful to know you were one of the first to play this game bro.. That just changed my life... You are now my idol. Please bro.. Tell me more about your life.
  • Options
    Well your so special being a "senior member" as you claim it as you are God on here because of that under your name. Which really it means nothing at all. Especially being I am almost as many posts as you do. Good job making yourself look clearly like an idiot.
  • Options
    Lol I wasn't announcing that I'm god on this forum. Just that shows that I've been here longer than you have. No one on this forum is gonna trust a random person interested on a deal when he's just joined less than a month ago. I don't know you, I don't know who runs with you, I don't know who's dealt with you etc. what I do know is that you're a new member on this forum and I've never done a single deal with you. And just this being "my" deal... You shouldn't even be asking for the car first... That's the first thing a scammer says... Hold on now... I'm not calling you a scammer, I'm just speaking the truth. Anyone can just come onto this forum and scam. Thought everyone on this forum was chill. But looks like we have an asshole here... I obviously don't wna deal with you. So just step out and keep your mouth shut. No need to start arguments and show the forum what this whole disputes about. I wasn't tryna offend as I said earlier. I just wasn't about to send off my car first to someone who's only been here for a short amount of time.
  • Options
    Anddddddddd bummmmmpppp it to the top
  • Options
    Yung Masta ClevelandYung Masta Cleveland Registered Users 218 Posts
    Would u be willing to trade
  • Options
    No trades. Strictly rr cash... Sorry
  • Options
    VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    PM sent
  • Options
    ProChargerF4ProChargerF4 Registered Users 85 Posts
    Your loss. Cjsabo is 100% legit
  • Options
    Bumppppppppppp
  • Options
    Trilogy757Trilogy757 Registered Users 68 Posts
    I will give u 15 dollar iTunes card USA for it - equivalent to 5 mil
  • Options
    UnknownUnknown 0 Posts
    If it doesn't have NOS I will trade you a unwrapped Ford Falcon stage 2 with 10 gem blue paint. I am broke with only a few mills otherwise I would offer cash.
  • Options
    Back to the top! Still taking offers guys!
  • Options
    Trilogy757Trilogy757 Registered Users 68 Posts
    No iTunes card for it? I'll even throw in a gift gts r viper
  • Options
    Bump! Still available guys! rr cash or iTunes!
  • Options
    Back to the top! Still looking for the right buyer!
  • Options
    ClaudiohvClaudiohv Registered Users 82 Posts
    1m. + no fighting(or arguing about vouchers)
  • Options
    Sold to Trilogy757! Smooth transaction despite the slow connection! Thanks again!