Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Ford Gt-r

NOS KITTERXDNOS KITTERXD Registered Users 2 Posts
I never got a ford gt-r. All my friends got one but not me. my ign is NOS KITTERXD. Please give me one. I think that this was unfair.

Comments

• Options
    FaZe VeloFaZe Velo Registered Users 125 Posts
    Probably just made the account..
  • Options
    B E A S TB E A S T Registered Users 10 Posts
    Everyone received a free ford GT-r?
  • Options
    theepktheepk Registered Users 8 Posts
    yea n everyones ford gtr is magically 9s car
  • Options
    NOS KITTERXDNOS KITTERXD Registered Users 2 Posts
    I almost complete with s class. i didnt just make the account. and im very jealous of u guys with gem ford Gt-r's
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Nos, you received the GT-R on the 17th... then lost it in a race later that day.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    ZelenZelen Registered Users 2 Posts
    Did I receive one? I don't remember getting one or the z4
  • Options
    mike772mike772 Registered Users 25 Posts
    did mike772 recieve 1 or mangomike or mangomike772 all my old account i havent been on them in a while but i think i created my acount for one of those on the 15th or something pls check thank you
  • Options
    mike772mike772 Registered Users 25 Posts
    thank you like i said i didnt rember but what i dont understand is that people lke lvl 1 still have em. well i won like 2z4s and like 7 ford gtrs thank you so much for clearing that up for me
  • Options
    sonni360sonni360 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I never got mines either I had to pink mines ign sonni360
  • Options
    EFMEFM Registered Users 96 Posts
    I was stupid and sold mine to show room for 125k sigh. I guess there is no getting it back cuz I spent all of it
  • Options
    509 performance509 performance Registered Users 294 Posts
    I'll sell u one
  • Options
    1 darknight 11 darknight 1 Registered Users 966 Posts
    When were they given away ? When did you have to have the account started ? To receive these cars ? I don't have one on any of my accounts ?
  • Options
    1 darknight 11 darknight 1 Registered Users 966 Posts
    Google play. Accounts. Brandonmgundlach@gmail.com. ign hatsoff. .....smg32711@gmail.com. ign. 0 kid 0.
    and bumfuctegypt@gmail.com. Ign 0superman0
  • Options
    EFMEFM Registered Users 96 Posts
    Could you check for a friend of mines account? "Skylerbraun" he never got one, but created his account at the same time as his brother and me, and we both have them. Thanks.
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    At this point it's been way to long for me to even check to see if he did or did not receive a car during that time. For the most part if you created the account before the cutoff date you received the car. If there was an issue, it should have been brought up 4 months ago.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

This discussion has been closed.