Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Campaign: 100k in about 15 mins

2Next

Comments

• BommzBommz Registered Users 15 Posts
    im not entirely understanding this... is this a glitch? cause.... if i transfer my 7sec car from another account to this "new" account to race a 'bot' not in campaign how is it winning 100k?
  • kdawgggkdawggg Registered Users 6 Posts
    I am still not understanding this, how do you get the 7 second car?
  • kdawgggkdawggg Registered Users 6 Posts
    It wont let me race campaign with my new car that I transfered. Unless you mean just race in the lobby to get the money?
  • CHEVY4EVERCHEVY4EVER Registered Users 47 Posts
    So I've been doing this for a while now and now every time I try I receive "your game has been updated" error and it restarts my game and take wawa my sponsor goals... anyone else having this issue? Even when I don't transfer money from another account I get it... what's up cie... i mean glu
  • Scott BurchetteScott Burchette Registered Users 54 Posts
    I had that issue with my iPod, I updates it and it stopped not sure if this helps you or not.
  • TheGangstaTheGangsta Registered Users 13,283 Posts
    Ok here it is. You need 2 devices. And already have a 7 second car....... first. Race first race with no upgrades with the dodge dart. Then get nos. Upgrade nos to stage 2. Bottle. And 75lb boost. .... then race the first race... collect time bonus. And upgrade all intake to level 1. Then exhaust pipe and header to level one. Then .... race. Level 2. ........ collect time bonus. ... then upgrade engine. Connecting rods. Stage 1. Crankshaft stage 1. Fuel system stage 1 . With any money left over. Upgrade first weight reduction. Race level 3. Collect time bonus if there is one. ... then upgrade nitrous jets to 120 pounds. Do not purchase weight reduction 3. Use gem boost for race. 4 and 5. Purchase the charger. Then transfer your 7 second car over and race a bot. Transfer money. Over. And the charger. Sell the charger.
    that is worst idea ever. because by second stage you will need to break 11's 10's 9's 8's 7's. your 7 sec car wont last 5 races after you pinked it over. and by the time you are done, there will be a 22 hour repair on it, LOL.
  • Scott BurchetteScott Burchette Registered Users 54 Posts
    I transfer a stock r class and a 7 second car. That way I can get the 11, 10 and 9 with stock then get 8 and 7 with other car.
  • CHEVY4EVERCHEVY4EVER Registered Users 47 Posts
    I have a frs s spec and rx7 gt spec both running 8second without any stress I transfer. U transfer over a 7 sec car with it and use it for one race repair with ur gems and then send back and repair next time u do it. I also use the gems leftover each time to get gemmed body kits on all you other cars or finish repairs on other cars that have long install times.
  • nitrokid13nitrokid13 Registered Users 42 Posts
    I did it yesterday it works
  • igofaaastigofaaast Registered Users 9 Posts
    send here plz.
  • jdsm 98jdsm 98 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Me I want it me
  • DCM93DCM93 Registered Users 36 Posts
    Can i have a guide please
  • Wan82Wan82 Registered Users 14 Posts
    SmokiN Yaa wrote: »
    If your looking for a quick and easy way to make 100k with only having to complete the first level post here. Takes about 15 mins depending on how quick u complete the first level.. but I can give u info to beat it first try for each opponent. Post away
    Please send me one...tq
  • gema666gema666 Registered Users 117 Posts
    Great.. Wanna try
  • RogueAmericanRogueAmerican Registered Users 499 Posts
    I can make 105k in 15 minutes using the scion tc to start. Then I use a 7 sec car to finish sponsor goals. I never go further than D class. Its easy
  • Wan82Wan82 Registered Users 14 Posts
    I can make 105k in 15 minutes using the scion tc to start. Then I use a 7 sec car to finish sponsor goals. I never go further than D class. Its easy

Can tell me how? very appreciate if u can tell me..
  • Street outlawStreet outlaw Registered Users 543 Posts
    Send it to me mikeash370@gmail.com
  • R4NK1NDUD3R4NK1NDUD3 Registered Users 596 Posts
    When I make a new gamecenter it doesn't replace the old one?
  • budjarredbudjarred Registered Users 287 Posts
    How do u get around the registering ur car to race the campaign. And u have register with lime 50 gems or something right?
  • budjarredbudjarred Registered Users 287 Posts
    Yea but u can just piggyback off a friend to get in a lower lobby. Or is it that u get more $ winning races at a low level in multiplayer?
  • nick.keltingnick.kelting Registered Users 7 Posts
    Could you pm me it please?
  • OGsmoke215OGsmoke215 Registered Users 1,548 Posts
    Which car do you use at the beginning?
  • ApeX AvengerApeX Avenger Registered Users 9 Posts
    I would like to learn this technique seeing how they just lost my old account and now i have to start over
  • Abhy BootlegAbhy Bootleg Registered Users 10 Posts
    Inbox me the info please.
    i like this
  • Royal HeirRoyal Heir Registered Users 141 Posts
    Does anyone have a guide for whole campaign up to r clasd
  • Mr drifter 21Mr drifter 21 Registered Users 65 Posts
    Again more ppl like on youtube ppl spreading tricks or glitches then they are fixed and the ones that figured them out are screwed out of them. I dont get why ppl are so dumb as to spread on the game studios forum, so dumb. Now they changed things good going! I guess just desperate for attention....
  • adziaradziar Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hey all im new to the game and I understand the concept of what you're saying but how exactly do you "transfer" the cars or money between accounts or devices? Thanks
  • SmittzSmittz Registered Users 66 Posts
    U get 250k by selling ur panda one back to game if u keep it the cost to build up the motor would b well over 250k it cost me 800 k and it's not maxed
    Will sell for a reasonable offer along with other cars.....
  • Ant2GAnt2G Registered Users 478 Posts
    I know a way to get a good 5-10million a day or more depending on how capable your machine is, Uses alot of resources. It still requires a little bit of effort and a bit of computer knowledge but its entirely possible and easier than completing the campaign over n over lol.