Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Very upset customer

Lincoln9982Lincoln9982 Registered Users 2 Posts
As I went to join this afternoon my account was banned not very happy about this please admin fix this situation I've sent several emails and now I am hoping for a response soon as to why my account is banned

Comments

• Options
    BoostedfcBoostedfc Registered Users 14 Posts
    You aren't the only one hopefully we are back racing soon
  • Options
    RR68RR68 Registered Users 46 Posts
    They wont respond until 2-4 days (not including weedends)
  • Options
    FueljFuelj Registered Users 55 Posts
    Me too this sucks
  • Options
    FueljFuelj Registered Users 55 Posts
    They Banned us we should STRIKE on them for a week
  • Options
    #mady#mady Registered Users 6 Posts
    Yeah i now want to race soon that crazy you won like 20 pinks and you get Banned.
  • Options
    Jidousha BattousaiJidousha Battousai Registered Users 7 Posts
    What was the criteria for the widespread ban? I am an active player, i do pinkslips often, i do high stake bets, i get support from my team and friends. If it is plainly based on how many cars and how much cash a player has, then it's plain bullcrap.
  • Options
    SyerrrrSyerrrr Registered Users 18 Posts
    Pissed off
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    We did ban a lot of accounts today for essentially duplicating cars/cash. If you find yourself banned you can contact us through http://www.ciegames.com/contact-us
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    BootyshockaBootyshocka Registered Users 75 Posts
    So with 1000 or more accounts banned we should plan on hearing bck from y'all in the next month
  • Options
    Jidousha BattousaiJidousha Battousai Registered Users 7 Posts
    So, CIE is accusing lots of subscribers as cloners? You should have patched the problem, instead of blaming users.
  • Options
    67 blown nova67 blown nova Registered Users 1,033 Posts
    You also shouldn't have a weekly tournament with most pinks won when you will ban people for winning too many pinks. Does that make any sense to anyone?
  • Options
    Jason_BenjiroJason_Benjiro Registered Users 11 Posts
    Im got banned tooo....
  • Options
    eXxPLoSiOneXxPLoSiOn Registered Users 844 Posts
    It's not their fault you are banned. The fault of this lies solely on the people who you got cars or cash from. You may not have known this was happening or where the cars were coming from but they don't know that. All they see is people making fake cars and moving them off. If you got banned then just follow the channels that they have suggested. Is it going to suck donkey balls waiting for support to get back to you? Yes, very much so. But I can promise you that whether it takes 2 hours or 3 months you will get a reply and if you shouldn't be banned they will work with you.

-Owner Racing Rivals Underground
    RacingRivalsUnderground.com
    www.VideoGamesUnderground.com
    555R | Nitto 1320 Challenge | Nitto Legends | Fueled Racing | Racing Rivals

1 of 13 Devils
    2015 Players Council Member
    2016 Players Council Member
    2018 Players Summit Member

#VGUSesko
  • Options
    eXxPLoSiOneXxPLoSiOn Registered Users 844 Posts
    Also wanted to offer this page on my website with some more information on what happened.

http://racingrivalsunderground.com/did-you-get-a-ban-from-racing-rivals/

-Owner Racing Rivals Underground
    RacingRivalsUnderground.com
    www.VideoGamesUnderground.com
    555R | Nitto 1320 Challenge | Nitto Legends | Fueled Racing | Racing Rivals

1 of 13 Devils
    2015 Players Council Member
    2016 Players Council Member
    2018 Players Summit Member

#VGUSesko
  • Options
    BoostedfcBoostedfc Registered Users 14 Posts
    eXxPLoSiOn wrote: »
    It's not their fault you are banned. The fault of this lies solely on the people who you got cars or cash from. You may not have known this was happening or where the cars were coming from but they don't know that. All they see is people making fake cars and moving them off. If you got banned then just follow the channels that they have suggested. Is it going to suck donkey balls waiting for support to get back to you? Yes, very much so. But I can promise you that whether it takes 2 hours or 3 months you will get a reply and if you shouldn't be banned they will work with you. -Owner Racing Rivals Underground RacingRivalsUnderground.com
    Are you kidding me? It is definitely their fault that I'm banned. They banned people before do this so called review that some of us are waiting on. They should have done the ground work before jumping head in banning people. This was simply a quick response done by those who didn't know how to approach the situation. But you can defend them all you want, but remember this there are players unable to play because they were banned falsely. That's like going to jail without having your day in court! Say I win a car that someone else copied, but I didn't do the glitch they did, now I get banned & they are still playing . What a damn joke, the blame lies with them just as much as the hacker/ cheater. They player gets banned then I hear money & cars get taken from them. How is that fair, that person didn't do anything wrong.
  • Options
    SyerrrrSyerrrr Registered Users 18 Posts
    Stupid cie wont admit their fault..cie should patch it rather than banning people..this game now suck if pink and got stuck in 1 room..bad for user..we are spending real money but at the end this is what we got..this is bullshit