Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Jasontheone scammer!!

So this is how it went on, a random pro messages me and asks me to trade nsx for a subaru sport because his friend "jasontheone" is gifting him one. The pro gets the subi sport and wants me to go first as his friend "jasontheone" has asked him not to go first. I deny and after a minute check the pro again, the subi sport is gone ftom the fake pro and back in jasontheone's garage If you are reading it, you know you lame attempt to scam failed jasontheone, you need to stop being a low life thief and peoples cars using fakes!! Also your attempt to scam failed miserably cos you are too retarded.

Comments

• Options
    cellufuncellufun Registered Users 115 Posts
    Have screenshots of the entire trade and then the screenshot if the same subi in the fake pros garage and jasontheone's garage with exactly the same torque and lbs if anyone needs proof. People scamming using fakes and then pretending to be legit ate pathetic
  • Options
    CohibaCohiba Registered Users 39 Posts
    Post it up here bro. Add home to scammer list with pics
  • Options
    turbo156turbo156 Registered Users 1,054 Posts
    dude, you've been bountyhunted. you scam mustang re from gamercriss and nsx rr from xatdafak. Stop posting, your ass is targeted
  • Options
    Your a scammer!
  • Options
    jasontheonejasontheone Registered Users 729 Posts
    Ugh. Ctfu.
  • Options
    SwagggiieeeSwagggiieee Registered Users 220 Posts
    i can vouche for jason legit dude it dosent even seem like its jasons fault its your for believing in that kid
  • Options
    Some people's kids
  • Options
    JerryB5448JerryB5448 Registered Users 456 Posts
    I don't see Jason doing this either
  • Options
    I have enough proof to show that jasontheone uses fake pros and scams. Your choice to believe or not.
  • Options
    nikkishea84nikkishea84 Registered Users 9 Posts
    I can vouch for Jason!!! He is 100% legit!!! Loyal and awesome!!! Seems to me that Cellufun is the scammer! I've seen his name posted on several of the scammer lists! Nice try bro.....didn't work
  • Options
    I have only 1 account bro. I lent a friend a subie said he was gonna do some bounty hunting. Other than that I dont know whay to tell you. Im 100 percent legit. I do deals with all the big names on here. I have NEVER scammed anyone on this game. Thats all I have to say about that. Thanks and good day.
  • Options
    Ah so closeAh so close Registered Users 3 Posts
    I have traded with Jason before he was a team mate... kinda how he ended up on our team. We donot support scamming and would like to see this proof against our friend and team mate words are 1 thing you said you have proof... a picture is worth a thousand words.
  • Options
    xatdafakxatdafak Registered Users 214 Posts
    Cellufun dam u scammed my nsx rr unwrapped turf car go to hell! U such a bad person ohh not person ur animal!
  • Options
    Flexx BoiFlexx Boi Registered Users 74 Posts
    "Lets see the proof he wouldnt do that he has vouches"
  • Options
    funny how a scammer accuse somebody else for scamming. gtfo!
  • Options
    dustyduffdustyduff Registered Users 1,143 Posts
    I love when scammers come crying after they get something THAT NEVER BELONGED THEM taken back. I've bounty hunted many scumbags. I'm still waiting for this supposed evidence. I always posted screenshots when I bounty hunted people. Scammers get what they deserve.
  • Options
    Well due to new evidence I think cellufun is gssracer. Because gssracer just posted on my legits page that im a scammer. Page 40. Lmao.
  • Options
    ShaunShaun Registered Users 335 Posts
    Jason is a mate of mine hes a good guy and would never scammed anyone and never Will so go take your crying some where else
  • Options
    SwagggiieeeSwagggiieee Registered Users 220 Posts
    i literally did a deal with jason 30secs ago lol
  • Options
    this douche also post on my legit list, what a joke. if u want turf car, learn to race, clown
  • Options
    Bump it up dor some screenshots
  • Options
    Bump it on up for cellulite
  • Options
    Lets bump this one up too. Bump it up for the pictures cellufun aka lightspeedracer aka gssracer aka starsunshine
  • Options
    ffmdcffmdc Registered Users 193 Posts
    Scammer trying to call out a legit guy smdh
  • Options
    xx THUNDERSTRUCK xxxx THUNDERSTRUCK xx Registered Users 189 Posts
    Had a similar event happen 2 weeks ago to me. Size Shebeens tried to get a stock rs500 and stock stingray from me. I have vouches, he did not and begged me to go first. I screenshot entire conversation and advised him of it and he then said I scammed him...btw, Size Shebeens is the new team leader of Hard Hitter which was another scammers team... Bosbosa 1. Same person? Probably. In our conversations he claimed to be Mud Digger as well.
  • Options
    Zephyr-APZephyr-AP Registered Users 447 Posts
    Haha no scammer can call someone a scammer stupid twat... Get your asss off these forums!
  • Options
    mwayner69mwayner69 Registered Users 1,267 Posts
    We need IP bans for these scammers to keep them from coming back as several different users...
  • Options
    Y you no show proof? Bump
  • Options
    killinemsoftlykillinemsoftly Registered Users 4,432 Posts
    jason is a nice guy why would he scam ?

• Options
    Bump it up for some proof