Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

BEAST Tuned CTR

Rrc or Paypal only! Unless it's a trade I can't turn down. 250k or $5 pp. Oh yea please no haters as you can see I have people to vouch for me and my tunes squash lobbies!
Prev1

Comments

• 1 darknight 11 darknight 1 Registered Users 966 Posts
    Will the price drop after turf? Free bump for legit seller.
  • BrocknessBrockness Registered Users 1,665 Posts
    Bumppppppp
  • i cant shifti cant shift Registered Users 935 Posts
    Wow they are not even maxed and 300k lmao, you can max them for 100k such a rip off. This is why turf tunes are a scam. Some random ass tune not even maxed way overpriced based on luck
  • Lethal240SX93Lethal240SX93 Registered Users 141 Posts
    I don't mind paying a little extra for a car that is hard to beat. I don't have the time usually to experiment with tunes. What is the rating on these?
    I just re read it too you pretty much admit its a scam by saying your going to build 15-20 lmao, yeah spend 80k (since they arnt maxed ofc) and sell for 300 as if they have the best tune ever. Makes sense
    Legit price edit bump
  • Nanno16Nanno16 Registered Users 219 Posts
    What's ctr ? Having a brain fart here haha
  • Nanno16Nanno16 Registered Users 219 Posts
    Dam that's 225 k
  • Street outlawStreet outlaw Registered Users 543 Posts
    Brock do ur thang I had success with ur tunes legit guy right here
  • Street outlawStreet outlaw Registered Users 543 Posts
    N if I had the cash I would buy 1 i always do
  • camshaft motor 341camshaft motor 341 Registered Users 580 Posts
    brock keep doing what u do best bro .. ur a great tuner .. i always win cars with the cars i get from u bro ... ill hit u up in the game in a bit i might get some ctr,s bro .... their just hating on ur tunes bro
  • Jack90gtJack90gt Registered Users 2,708 Posts
    Trade one for a 1665 shelby gt500?
    Yeah i was so wrong he lowered the price, exposed.
    Would you trade one for a 1665 Shelby gt500 with gem wheels?
  • 808nalu808nalu Registered Users 52 Posts
    How much pp?
  • Altycoupe2012Altycoupe2012 Registered Users 121 Posts
    Good tunes can be worth it. If these people actually turfed and knew the value of a good tune they would understand. What does it run in 40?
  • PIERRE PREZZUREPIERRE PREZZURE Registered Users 1,721 Posts
    Brock is legit. Buy his cars no problems. Ppl get the price wrong sometimes. It's hard to keep up with what a legit price is for any said car at any given time anymore. I over and under price things all the time, if you dont like the price don't buy it. No need to spam some bs posts about cars being unfairly priced and what not. I give this guy some cred he's not out to rip anyone off.
  • Natec03Natec03 Registered Users 733 Posts
    I will vouch for Brockness I have bought a lot of tuned cars from him and they are winners!!
    Hey bro get on game I have the cash for one
    You wanna do this? I have to get to bed soon in like 10mins....
    9 left. Iign is the same.
    4 left for tonight
  • kazekirikazekiri Registered Users 68 Posts
    Free bump for legit seller

Does 'I cant shift' have a personal problem with Brock? I feel that a business and economics lesson is in order here. When buying a turf tuned car you are paying for the car + parts + information (the tune) + time. The most important factor driving price up during turfs is time. A car may be turf eligible for only 24 hours, time spent figuring out a winning tune is time lost turfing. If you don't agree with the asking price then don't buy it. If the general populations thinks the price is too high then sales will be slow and a price reduction may be in order, and the price did go down in this case for whatever reason.

Calling Brock a scammer is way out of line, he is selling a product with a service. I have purchased turf tuned cars from Brock and he delivers what is promised, that included answering questions, absolutely no scam or deception here. If you don't agree with the practice then don't buy and move on. If you're too poor to buy or are jealous of other people's tuning ability then that's your own problem and you shouldn't take it out on others.

Also, there's a big difference between tuning for a specific lobby vs max tune. If you don't understand what that difference is then you really shouldn't be spewing your misinformed trash.
  • EnCRypTedEnCRypTed Registered Users 644 Posts
    Bump for legit guy----if you don't want it don't buy it. But don't be crying when your personal "tune" is in another guys garage
    Wow thanks guys.
    Bump for ya bro... It's a killer deal. I test drove mine last night....
    Thanks everyone I now have17 left for sale let me know if your interested.
  • HappyfucHappyfuc Registered Users 240 Posts
    Legit for sure. Thanks brockeness . Has helped me out when needed and I have pinked over 2 mil in cars easy in one turf. Al though I wish u stop selling them it's going to make it harder on us with the tunes already. Lol
  • Watts WildcardWatts Wildcard Registered Users 546 Posts
    just to clear things up and get a free bump in here, 200k a tune is not a lot at all, there is only a few racers on here who can really work there magic and lobby tune these cars.
    so what ever u expect the car to be worth, might aswell throw another 200k on it.
    so until you people can learn to tune like the elite ones, your gonna have to keeping paying the price, in the end we control the market
    brock stick too your guns your gonna have ur haters.

legit seller/buyer good all around guy
  • crazyninjacrazyninja Registered Users 1,123 Posts
    Which lobby for the tune ?