Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

account help

Legendary PandaLegendary Panda Registered Users 29 Posts
Please help me. I had to factory wipe my phone and I reinstalled racing rivals. I had my account attached to my Google play and when I told it to sign into Google play it just started a new account so now my Google play is set to a new account? Any way I can fix this? I tried messaging support but they say they will take like 12 business days. :(

Comments

• Options
    chupacabra13chupacabra13 Registered Users 117 Posts
    I had the same problem!! I send message to suoport and they dont help me.. so i start the app from begin.. but they help other guys.. i was on google play..on forum, but nothing! Sorry! But you can waiting for respone
  • Options
    Sigh... There's no way I'm going to start again from scratch... If they can't get me my account back that was connected to Google play then they just lost a paying customer.. There was a reason I had it attached to my Google plus...
  • Options
    chupacabra13chupacabra13 Registered Users 117 Posts
    You can wait.. dont do something.. i waiting too
  • Options
    I just hope they can fix this...
  • Options
    Lost acct :( I think it's connected to a new account now, am I SOL? :(:(:(
  • Options
    STR33TPIRAT3STR33TPIRAT3 Registered Users 14 Posts
    I had the same problem my friend and they restored my account in 21 days....now i have the same problem for second time and it has been 17 days since i sent the ticket and no reply yet....you have to wait....
  • Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    If you need help recovering an account you no longer have access to then you need to submit a ticket to Support. Here is what we will need:

Accounts not associated with any of those can become de-synched if there is an update or if you need to re-install the App.

In order for us to re-sync an account with your device we will need to replace a racer account that is already associated with either a Game Center, Google Play, GameCircle or Facebook account as that is the only way for us to access accounts on those services.

*Note that if you make new account for this, you will need to complete the tutorial and rename the account so we can find it and switch it with your lost account*

Please provide the following:

For iOS:

Game Center Nickname (Not the email address):
    Racer Account on that Game Center (This will be replaced):
    Racer Account you need restored:

For Android:

Google Play Name (Not the email address):
    Racer Account on that Account (This will be replaced):

For Amazon:

AmazonCircle Account Name (Not the email address):

For Facebook:

Facebook Name:
    Facebook login email:
    Facebook URL address:

Once we have the information we will replace the racer on your Game Center/Google Play/GameCircle/Facebook account with the Racer account you want to use. Please note that while each account retains its cars, cash, gems etc., we will be unable to merge accounts or transfer anything from one account to the other.
  • Options
    Okay thanks, out of curiosity why don't they need the email?
  • Options
    JUNKYARD GODJUNKYARD GOD Registered Users 139 Posts
    I will pay any administrator 200.00 via credit card or paypal to fix my account. Accidently connected to my game control on phone, it gave me a crazy new account named JUNCKJARD GOD. My original account that i need back is JUNKYARD GOD. MY EMAIL IS jakesboutte@gmail player id is Clint Jacob Look me up i pay!
  • Options
    BlackdjsBlackdjs Registered Users 8 Posts
    pls help me.. i lost my old account.. i make new account.. this my name new acc EN ANUAR.. and my old acc name BRUNOUT LIFT 180.. pls switch my old to new accout :(

new acc n old account same email : anuar.alimi83@gmail.com
  • Options
    BlackdjsBlackdjs Registered Users 8 Posts
    bump......
  • Options
    DashOpepperDashOpepper Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi . Need my old account back. Because de goggle play merge it and its blank now How can I get help?
  • Options
    robinrobin Registered Users 3 Posts
    please help me...this account has benned from multiplayer.....my account name : genie ifrit
  • Options
    please help me...this account has benned from multiplayer.....my account name : genie ifrit
  • Options
  • Options
    brian97cobrabrian97cobra Registered Users 89 Posts
    robin did your acct ever get fixed?
  • Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    See above guys, you need to submit tickets to support with the information outlined above.

This is for Google play, but if you need Ios then just swap the google information for your Game Center information:

Please submit a ticket to support including the following:

or Facebook login email:

If you do not have a Racer associated with Google Play please follow these steps:

1. Close down the Racing Rivals App completely.
    2. Create a login or Log on to Google Play Account or Facebook account
    3. Relaunch Racing Rivals.
    4. Create a new Racer (Load User).
    5. If needs be, go through the tutorial, then create a racer name.
    6. Close down Racing Rivals again.
    7. Tap contact us and send a message with the following: