Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Nitto Players United!

Comments

• SamuelSamuel Registered Users 91 Posts
    Spencer is saucy
  • fusuyfusuy Registered Users 54 Posts
    Jdmlowkie wrote: »
    Bro I hope thy jus turn racing rivals into nitto legends but beside tht, get off my yard you dam nitto racers lol jk yard=forum

Just about is with all these bugs/glitches and hackers.
  • FugyeaFugyea Registered Users 408 Posts
    Where can I get a copy of this game? Nitto. Been searching around the web a bit and have not found anything
  • SpencerSpencer Registered Users 294 Posts
    www.nittolegends.com is the ONLY official site.

• FugyeaFugyea Registered Users 408 Posts
    I will check it out. Thanks
    Good luck checking it out.
  • JamesGJamesG Registered Users 815 Posts
    And don't forget to check out Robits World.
    Lmfao totally forget about that epic game
  • White GhostWhite Ghost Registered Users 1 Posts
    Heeeeey Sup ALL!!! Missed all of yaaaa I am Jake "WG" "WhiteghosT" but sumone in RR took my name lol so i am using Racing Smurf as everyone knws its my noob account on nitto lol
  • Retro6sRetro6s Registered Users 2 Posts
    2nd post.......
  • CosCos Registered Users 5 Posts
    So the nitto fire still burns within a lot of us. It's good to see we are still here
    This forum is **** gay though. Everyone use www.racers-lounge.com
  • Ali72Ali72 Registered Users 58 Posts
    R.i.p alo0oy's gfx shop :) (alo0oy1)
  • King DavidKing David Registered Users 181 Posts
    Nitto players can you please be respectful to the forum and its policy. Inappropriate language and disrespect will not be tolerated. Welcome to the forum. Please follow the rules and enjoy.

michael-jordan-lol.gif
  • coolestdudecoolestdude Registered Users 115 Posts
    What's a "Nitto"?
    What's a "Nitto"?
    A horrible tyre company.
  • LilManThe FreakLilManThe Freak Registered Users 7 Posts
    ^lol why you guys quit nitto legends? I stopped playing a while back no more time to play I saw trinidude from nitto is here he was a beast in nitto I could imagine here lol
  • coolestdudecoolestdude Registered Users 115 Posts
    ^lol why you guys quit nitto legends? I stopped playing a while back no more time to play I saw trinidude from nitto is here he was a beast in nitto I could imagine here lol

Tbh man, tourny wors is right around the corner, and I still haven't installed the t66 turbo's on my Supra yet. I hear JamesG is bringing his s2k tis year which has like twin vtec's and ish.

Tbh man, tourny wors is right around the corner, and I still haven't installed the t66 turbo's on my Supra yet. I hear JamesG is bringing his s2k tis year which has like twin vtec's and ish.
    Yeah man. I got more than 100k under the hood of that car. Then I'm going to race a for slips and barely win.
  • L dc2 LL dc2 L Registered Users 4 Posts
    I want on a time amtht has Nitto player on it this is justicejayden75 but used the dc2 name on here
  • Its Ms HavokIts Ms Havok Registered Users 6 Posts
    so this is where nitto players went to lol. Former T1 member "Remnant"

I see you up there justice!

Tits or gtfo.
    JamesG wrote: »

Tits or gtfo.
    Dick or gtfo
  • fdjizmfdjizm Registered Users 1 Posts
    I can haz unbanned nao?
  • romesnowbrewerromesnowbrewer Registered Users 231 Posts
    I played nitto 1320 back in the day by the name typeformulaone, still have the member t shirt you got too haha!
    Dick or gtfo
    Dick_Smith_web.gif Your turn.
    hahaha omg im done
  • King DavidKing David Registered Users 181 Posts
    Rich was one of the few legit racers that still played before the game ended. Respects to him and his teammates.

Hey Victoria, it's Dave from T1. I remember the brief time you were on my team and I took over the last few weeks before the game shut down. Do you still talk to Justin?
    Everybody stop and Hammer Time, Franky is in the house lol
    King David wrote: »
    Rich was one of the few legit racers that still played before the game ended. Respects to him and his teammates.

Hey Victoria, it's Dave from T1. I remember the brief time you were on my team and I took over the last few weeks before the game shut down. Do you still talk to Justin?

I havent talked to anyone since i left, the last person i tallked with was Duzzle