Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Chekaa Lee scammer

25tf0o3.png He scammed me for a ford gtr than scammed two xb and 3 wrx sports. He was scammed for one. I've been following him into lobbies.. He must be stopped

Comments

• Options
    JAYPIFFJAYPIFF Registered Users 96 Posts
    Also scammed a friend I will see if he still has the convo. Stay thirsty my friends
  • Options
    jasontheonejasontheone Registered Users 729 Posts
    Hes usin another account to make people think hes tradin. He keeps bouncing the same cars back and forth. Supa super 638
  • Options
    JAYPIFFJAYPIFF Registered Users 96 Posts
    Yea I notice that Jason. Didn't catch on to the trading thing
  • Options
    PINKSMASTAPINKSMASTA Registered Users 1,335 Posts
    hes got another account. FLOW KING PR is his other ign. there he has all the cars. i am lookin into his account and seeing if he can get banned and give the cars back to the ppl he scammed
  • Options
    bsteaguebsteague Registered Users 5,815 Posts
  • Options
    Anonymous ghostAnonymous ghost Registered Users 98 Posts
    I just bounty hunted him for 4mil @jasontheone
  • Options
    Chekaa_LeeChekaa_Lee Registered Users 21 Posts
    Thats how you say it mother **** you bounty hunted me i was going to buy you the ford gtr first place we had a deal past you 4 million trusting you and you did that shit and telling me that if a dont pass you a c6 first place youre not going to give me th 4 millions back and the gtr you **** scammer
  • Options
    You tried to tell me you weren't Chekaa lee but your forums name is checkaa lee? Lol. And you have all the same cars weight and torque as the screenshots jaypiff posted? Haha scamming isn't cool get a life. And thanks for the 4mil scammer :)
  • Options
    KKDudeKKDude Registered Users 38 Posts
    If u scammed, expect to be scammed back by someone else. Like the golden rule of crap. lol.
  • Options
    bsteaguebsteague Registered Users 5,815 Posts
    Dude ive had a couple top players tell me ur a scammer and they are on big teams ur always being kicked from this team and that team or ur hopping crews. Plus for ur low level u get 50 cars lose them all then magically the next day u have every damn tirf car. Hmmmm sounds fishy to me so please dont sit here with your empty threats
  • Options
    1 darknight 11 darknight 1 Registered Users 966 Posts
    Sounds like the 4m should go to jpiff
  • Options
    OFF ROAD HEMI2OFF ROAD HEMI2 Registered Users 1,011 Posts
    Ignoring the post above good job on the bounty. Pass to the OP. Looks like this scammer just got too greedy and could make the scam work. Lol
  • Options
    Chekaa_LeeChekaa_Lee Registered Users 21 Posts
    Anonymous ghost has done manny scammes yesterday i find about that and today km going to post it in rr forums
  • Options
    Cheeka lee your an idiot lol give me the ign and screenshots of anyone i scammed please lol I got 4mil off of you and 2 cars off of Dragin it another well known scammer
  • Options
    And sorry guys the money i collected from him I used to partially pay off a debt i owe to a freind i still owe 10.3mills was 15mills was looking up cheeka lees new name flow king pr when I ran across this post about him scamming a lot of people figured I could punnisher him for scamming and make a payment to my massive debt.