Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Turf Cars For Pay Pal

Two cars left the maxed C6.R GT2 asking $30 8gq14Eg.jpg And the 1644 Box Car. Asking $10 vR4g0uQ.jpg I can do $35 for both.

Comments

• Options
    GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    Should have put 4 and not 3
  • Options
    Take My MoneyTake My Money Registered Users 312 Posts
    Ignore this message.
  • Options
    PIGP3NPIGP3N Registered Users 212 Posts
    I'm interested in the wrapped dragster. Think you'll have a first place ScionTC GT Spec for sale?
  • Options
    That I am not sure of. But I can hold the dragster until I get home from work. If I get the 1-5 Scion I may post it up here
  • Options
    GriselbrandGriselbrand Registered Users 550 Posts
    bump for an awesome seller.
  • Options
    Thank you
  • Options
    wickedonewickedone Registered Users 95 Posts
    Want the two bmw
  • Options
    CaredlessCaredless Registered Users 121 Posts
    I'll take the 2 bmws please contact me Thank you
  • Options
    One guy said he wants gt2 before you. If he don't buy soon. You're next in line.
  • Options
    wickedonewickedone Registered Users 95 Posts
    I dont have PayPal unfortunately
  • Options
    If you sell the 3 bmws I'll take the cobra jet
  • Options
    R3D5T4RR3D5T4R Registered Users 29 Posts
    Bump Gonzo!!
  • Options
    Thank you R3D5T4R
  • Options
    VisxcoVisxco Registered Users 24 Posts
    Interested in buying an M3 GT2.. let me know if you haven't sold them
  • Options
    Still have the c6 and box car available.
  • Options
    Great seller. Thank you!!!
  • Options
    Still have the box car and c6 available. All these guys asking for a million dollars for a C class car keep pushing this great sale back.
  • Options
    rryan34rryan34 Registered Users 34 Posts
    Hey Gonzo go ahead and sell those two cars. Something came up and I'm not able to buy unfortunately. I really wanted them. But, don't wait on me!
  • Options
    They were sold earlier today
  • Options
    Bump............
  • Options
    Back to the front page
  • Options
    These last two cars have been sold. They were paid for but I haven't transferred them yet to Moto Turbo 53. First thing in the am they will be transferred. I am sorry for the delay to the buyer. I was ok turf and missed the messages on here but I promise you will get the cars.
  • Options
    GriselbrandGriselbrand Registered Users 550 Posts
    Gonzo I got dibs on the new turf m5 wrapped this coming week if your selling, okay?
  • Options
    The last two cars have been transferred to the buyer. Thank you all for buying!