Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Easy money?

ImragingImraging Registered Users 6 Posts
Whats the easiest way to make money because i'm stuck and i have like 3k i need more money. thanks.

Comments

• Options
    ErikErik Registered Users 97 Posts
    Race for money is the fastest. Bigger bets. Racing the computer is not fast for sure. Or you can give in and buy with real money lol. It's hard. But that's what makes it fun! Kind of lol
  • Options
    FINCKFINCK Registered Users 8 Posts
    By winning ;) just playing but I'd say start by watching a few videos by clicking the green + button at the top right of the screen (not to much tho, I believe their is a limit. Should give you a random amount of cash or the odd jem) once you have a few grand and your feeling lucky start making small bets online. Finally after you have a modest amount of cash that you worked so hard to get. Go ahead and invest that cash with mods. Take your time and tune the car the best way. boost is a wonderful thing too ;) finally after all this, go to the main campaign and race. Then you'll end up with some extra cash and a new whip at the end. Just to find yourself back at the start all over ;) very viscous cycle eh?
  • Options
    KOWALSKIKOWALSKI Registered Users 9 Posts
    This is fairly time consuming but easy & risk free,just race in the lobby's & hit perfect launch & shift, regardless of whether you win or lose you'll earn about $6-700 a race it takes time but it's a foolproof way of earning cash. Once you have a reasonable amount you can start placing bets on each race or if your feeling brave race for pink slips.Be warned that if someone has a friend in the same lobby as you they can get a car that outclasses everything & get into the lobby by simply joining their friend so for example you could be in a lobby where average time is 9secs & find someone running 7secs. Hope this helps good luck & happy racing