Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Is SIKAS SHYT/GONZO legit??

Hello people, I am wanting to do a deal with someone here for my turf cars but they asked if they paid iTunes, would I scam. Can anyone I've done deals with before chime in and help ease his mind. Thank you

Comments

• Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    Just cuz your a moderator that makes u legit
  • GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    LoL well ya I don't think CIE would have made a scammer a mod. You're right but I want the buyer to be comfortable and not have to worry you know.
  • Kylec2833Kylec2833 Registered Users 633 Posts
    Done many deals with gonzo. 100% legit. Great deals.
  • lrmest1991lrmest1991 Registered Users 864 Posts
    I havent Delt with you before but I am always seeing people say "GONZO is 100% legit" also GONZO is always on here selling stuff and I never see anyone report him for anything so he must be legit. Keep up the good work GONZO :)
  • AlSalmanAlSalman Registered Users 171 Posts
    100% legit
  • TiffxnyTiffxny Registered Users 1,330 Posts
    He messaged me and asked, I assured him you were legit.
  • RawsRaws Registered Users 527 Posts
    I vouch for gonzo
  • TeeEnnTeeTeeEnnTee Registered Users 607 Posts
    Sik is 100% legit and a vouch from me
  • jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    200% legit ;( 100% for each profile lmao.
  • Akuma ZedAkuma Zed Registered Users 1,339 Posts
    Legit bastard.
    I feel so bad. He sent iTunes to me but I was doing turf and he thinks maybe I'm scammer! I tried to ping him. I just want to give him the cars!
    Thank you everyone.
  • PozzietrakPozzietrak Registered Users 132 Posts
    Haven't dealed with him yet but have read enough... I wouldn't hesitate : )
  • aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    havent done any deals with you but i havent seen a bad remark
  • GriselbrandGriselbrand Registered Users 550 Posts
    Gonzo is 100% legit. Done deals with him.
  • 5GOLD25GOLD2 Registered Users 169 Posts
    100% legit buyer/seller.
  • VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    GONZO is 1000000% legit .. As a trader and middle man .. I had deal with him in iTunes and it went smooth and easy regardless the time zone difference and chat glitches .. U will always have my vouch Bro ..
  • BlitzblazerBlitzblazer Registered Users 169 Posts
    Great Guy always chill and 100% Legit. Never a problem dealing with him whatsoever
    Ok good news! I finally passed him the cars! TMrGkQG.jpgSrmEjTb.jpg That's like a weight off my chest! Thank you Moto!