Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

What is required to join a team?

jaffajaffa Registered Users 8 Posts
As it says what is required to join a team?
I mean how much xp or sp do you need, a certain amount of cash, a certain amount of cars.

just want to so i know what to work to.

Comments

• Options
    Nolan SpeerNolan Speer Registered Users 372 Posts
    An account is all you need in order to join a team. As for specifics it would depend on what the particular team's requirements are.
  • Options
    PozzietrakPozzietrak Registered Users 132 Posts
    A lot of cars helps ; )
  • Options
    PozzietrakPozzietrak Registered Users 132 Posts
    Properly set up for event that is
  • Options
    Ahh right cool well im a way of that so single player it is cheers
  • Options
    Ahh cool where would I look at joining one of them Cheers for the help BTW peeps
  • Options
    Southernboy420Southernboy420 Registered Users 84 Posts
    Theres a spot here when ur on the home page scroll down to find a team people looking for players post there as well as players looking to join also when your in game click the little icon top right corner left of the friends symbol and click find team
  • Options
    Ahh cool cool when I get onto the laptop later as easier to navigate to things m cheers for the help
  • Options
    yeah i saw the team icon on the game but wasnt sure which one would have me since classed as low rank
  • Options
    Southernboy420Southernboy420 Registered Users 84 Posts
    Oh ok i had clicked on his pro and clicked msg him i thought dont know how it got here lol as far as not knowing what team will take you just click join team till someone picks you up theres always teams looking for new recruits shouldnt be hard to find a spot for ya bro
  • Options
    Nice one cheers for the help guys