Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Gem boosts

kruller1kruller1 Registered Users 184 Posts
It would be nice to be able to turn these off and on so I don't have to use them in 3 consecutive races.

Comments

• Options
    Loop FruitLoop Fruit Registered Users 217 Posts
    Agreed..........
  • Options
    RaCinGisLyFeRaCinGisLyFe Registered Users 32 Posts
    I wish there was an ability to turf in a no boosts allowed room.
  • Options
    Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    I have brought this yo the attention of the admins before they have plans they said
  • Options
    Scorpion's HeartScorpion's Heart Registered Users 117 Posts
    it would be perfect to remove ridiculous boosts from the game
  • Options
    random like Brianrandom like Brian Registered Users 61 Posts
    Boost is how Cie makes money. It's not going anywhere
  • Options
    marcodravignemarcodravigne Registered Users 12 Posts
    Agree.....
  • Options
    Spoiler Line 175Spoiler Line 175 Registered Users 82 Posts
    I agree 100% with the OP !!!
  • Options
    TwiztidTwiztid Registered Users 82 Posts
    On/off would be amazing, and also a bulk package with a discount. Let us choose when we want to boost!
  • Options
    lrmest1991lrmest1991 Registered Users 864 Posts
    great suggestion, this is needed
  • Options
    NewJohnnyNewJohnny Registered Users 66 Posts
    no boost at turf please :)
  • Options
    fLiPpiNfiDdYsfLiPpiNfiDdYs Registered Users 109 Posts
    They should remove boosts from turf completely.. They wanna make game fair for everyone.. Remove boosting in turf
  • Options
    Eddy 2013Eddy 2013 Registered Users 296 Posts
    there should be sales or discount on money and gems before every turf like 24 hours before the events starts
  • Options
    fLiPpiNfiDdYsfLiPpiNfiDdYs Registered Users 109 Posts
    The regular lobbies may be meant to be friendly but let's face it.. The join friend loophole destroys the 'friendly'.. Always getting pinked by people when all I wanna do is get my sponsor money, all because they lowballing the lobby., not very friendly.. Just sayin lol
  • Options
    theoktonytheoktony Registered Users 34 Posts
    ^+1 i just don't understand why they have different lobbies if anyone and their dog can join. the lobbies are nothing but a false sense of security. they do more harm than good. every time i add a part it puts me in a higher lobby. so one would assume that was across boards for everyone. they need a freestyle lobby that is open to all classes and builds where you can invite your friends while keeping the class lobbies for those that want to play the game the way it was intended. or at the very least allow us to select and watch the replays of our own choosing so we can see what kind of blatant disadvantage we are up against. i really enjoyed this game when i first started playing. i thought the lobby idea was great. it was originally about the builds and tunes but now it seems more geared towards bottomfeeders that have no intention of taking the time to craft a car and test it against others of the same calibre. they would rather just slap a turbo on a class s and then head out to the d lobby to see how many cars they can "win/steal"... it is a fine line and it gets blurrier all the time. i think this is by far the most realistic race game out there when it comes to tuning. it is unfortunate to see it turning to $h!t because those in charge don't call this blatant exploit cheating. so does this mean that hacks are fair game too then? i was a mod on a few other games and we worked our a$$es off to stop and penalize those that used these types of exploits to make it fair across the board. by not doing anything but turning a blind eye you are doing nothing but hurting your game and reputation. if the lobby system was implemented to make it fair then man-up and do something about it. a lot of playes put good $$ into this game with the expectation that you stand behind the rules you put in place.. not that you would tell up to suck it up and flip us the bird. the amount of cash this game brings in should warrant a bit more fairness considering that is what you are using to sell it... just saying