Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

CARS WANTED MASTER LIST

Comments

• JTZ83JTZ83 Registered Users 108 Posts
    Something I think would be different..

How about a revamped version of the 70 charger that's in the game already.. Or the challenger, javelin, etc.. As long as it's old school 60's-70's muscle. Make it run closer to a 7.0 and PLEASE UPDATE THE AUDIO.. It needs to sound more like the real thing (think, 1st fast and furious 69 charger, end of the movie drag to the train tracks). And most importantly..

Can we make it wheelie on a perfect launch? Lol

I know it sounds cheesy but, then again.. Most if not all of the fastest cars in this game would need a wheelie bar in real life to keep the front tires on the pavement.

​That's my idea anyway. Something unique and I think a lot of people would love it.
  • boost juiced 342boost juiced 342 Registered Users 21 Posts
    69 gto judge, 69 gt500, 2001 mustang cobra
  • StonetugaStonetuga Registered Users 5 Posts
    Add VW Golf Mk2 GTI, 90' VW Jetta GLI, 71' Chevy Camaro Z28, 94' Chevy Camaro SS, Chevy Coblat SS, BMW M135i, BMW M3 e30, e36 and e46, Datsun 240Z, New Dodge Charger SRT8, New Ford Focus ST and Fiesta ST, Mazdaspeed 3, Mazda MX5 (the original and the new one), Nissan 200SX and 240SX (S13 and S14) and Toyota Corolla AE86 for the makers in game already.

For new makers and cars add Shelby Cobra 427, Shelby Mustang GT500, Plymouth Road Runner and Superbird, Buick GNX.
  • KrazilegzKrazilegz Registered Users 200 Posts
    I've already made a master list once before but can we please get 2012 Genesis Coupe 3.8 an 2005 Nismo Z Tune R34 as well as 1994 Nissan GTR R32 V Spec an Pagani Zonda R An Pagani Cinque Plus the 95 and 99 Honda Civic Coupe Si you have hatches lets get the real thing...Add the Toyota Celica GT 02 Toyota does not have enough car's. .. I have plenty more but those are the must haves
  • Juniorhm70Juniorhm70 Registered Users 18 Posts
    Honda nsx-r to the showroom not the a class from acura but the honda version also the ford raptor would be nice and a honda civic Mugen and a Toyota tundra
  • chacabacachacabaca Registered Users 2 Posts
    Some of these might be redundant, sorry: '66 volkswagon beetle, 83-84 vw gti, 67 chevy nova, 86 toyota corolla hatchback, 90's mazda miata, and any nissan silvia (s13-s14)
  • Dragon883Dragon883 Registered Users 36 Posts
    It would be nice to see a 69 GTO Judge 68-69 trans-am Firebird 76-80 Trans-am Firebird 67-72 Chevell SS 68-71 Hemi Cudas 69-71 Hemi Super Bird 68-71 Hemi Challenger And some later model Lamboghinis and Ferries. That's a good list of American muscle and Italian super (ladies) cars Thank you
  • Isacg7Isacg7 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I wish to see a 00-05 toyota celica and a Subaru sti hatchback
  • Publicenemyno1Publicenemyno1 Registered Users 7 Posts
    I would love to see only one car added; my favorite car: 1969 Shelby GT500 428 Cobra Jet. Since Shelby and Ford are already in the game it would be a great addition (in my opinion of course).
  • ClickalotClickalot Registered Users 17 Posts
    Pontiac Firebird (Smokey colors) :D
    Trans Am Firebird 1978
    Smokey and the Bandit car :P to be exactly
  • Pattyg360Pattyg360 Registered Users 12 Posts
    Hyundai
    Tiburon gt 05-08
    Genesis 2.0 t / 3.8 2010-2013
    Chevy
    Cobalt ss
    Trailblazer ss
    Dodge caliber srt4
    Hyundai
    Veloster turbo
    Genesis 2.0t or 3.8
    Tiburon
    2008 mazda speed 3
    They should bring in all the hyundai cars it shouldnt be too expensive plus the genesis was in grid 2 on xbox and the tiburon gt was on need for speed now with the veloster turbo that would be a nice 3 car package plus the genesis has the 2.0t or the 3.8 even though 2.0 is slower
    They should bring in all the hyundai cars it shouldnt be too expensive plus the genesis was in grid 2 on xbox and the tiburon gt was on need for speed now with the veloster turbo that would be a nice 3 car package plus the genesis has the 2.0t or the 3.8 even though 2.0 is slower
  • paul wooolpaul woool Registered Users 1 Posts
    Please please please can you do some old school fords I'd love a white mk3 series one RS turbo.
  • CanonguyCanonguy Registered Users 12 Posts
    1984 celica gts notch back :)
  • Lanny58Lanny58 Registered Users 33 Posts
    '69 CHEVY CHEVELLE!!! '68 PONTIAC GTO JUDGE!!! CHEVY CYCLONE (SUV VERSION OF TYPHOON).
  • Boosted Skyline R34Boosted Skyline R34 Registered Users 155 Posts
    Nissan gtr nismo and nissan 370z nismo
  • GANGZTAPANDAGANGZTAPANDA Registered Users 167 Posts
    Hey guys i have seen lots of different cars being asked for but my list is a lil different...

I'd like you guys to think about the non jdm guys out there and maybe push a 1971 nova our way or a nice Pontiac gto, heck maybe even a Buick Gnx. I'd love to see cars tht belong in a drag racing game just like the are in the real world! Also not a big asking list but the dodge demon is my faveroite car i also enjoy the plymouth gtx very rare cars and it would be great to have them especially if they run fast as the A class cars do it will bring tht sense of realism
  • GANGZTAPANDAGANGZTAPANDA Registered Users 167 Posts
    so maybe some better cars guys like Lamborghini? Ferrari? Lol
  • DrunkenMonkeyfuDrunkenMonkeyfu Registered Users 6 Posts
    A 1979 datsun 280z, 02-06 nissan sentra ser spec v, 04 ford f-150 lightning, 02-12 toyota tacoma x-runner.
  • GullifGullif Registered Users 1 Posts
    I would love to see a 1997 Subaru Forester S Turbo!
  • ssanders95ssanders95 Registered Users 1 Posts
    MOTORCYCLES!!!!!!!!!!
  • jeanky_prjeanky_pr Registered Users 1 Posts
    I want to see a suzuki sx4 sedan