Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Higher ratings opponents in lobby (join friend)

eMWueMWu Registered Users 6 Posts
Hi!

I suggest to do the restriction that friend can only join with car in equal rating "window".
Day by day there is more people who use not to race friends but to go with higher rating car to the lowest and whoop much slower racers for cars and cash...
For me and many of my friends its equal to cheating and can be really frustrating and can take all fun for other legit players.

Please do something with this cause its killing the fun.

Emwu Dragracer

Comments

• Options
    Spoiler Line 175Spoiler Line 175 Registered Users 82 Posts
    One thing I do is clear out all of my 'friends' once in a room. I check often and keep the friends list clear of any that shouldn't be there. I think if everyone did that it'd go a long way in clearing up the cheating. The crummy deal is someone can friend you without you even knowing it. So things being as they are if someone whoops on me with a higher rated car I quickly friend them and grab my fastest car and come back and whoop on them. Doesn't always work cuz they chicken out many times but every once in awhile I get them. And sometimes I get a good chunk of money if they raise a bet on me.
  • Options
    gypsyshowdowngypsyshowdown Registered Users 344 Posts
    ^^ Deffo a good way of dealing with it:D
  • Options
    Johnny b goodJohnny b good Registered Users 20 Posts
    I was wondering how some of these fast cars were getting in low lobbies. New to the game so I don't know all the tricks
  • Options
    xlcoalitionxlcoalition Registered Users 155 Posts
    Oooh yea. Like having the only decent car I had swiped. Was in a lobby with mostly high 10s. When someone says.hey 10.6 pinks. Now clearly nobody forced me to hit the race button. So you have to be prepared to lose. But this person proceeds to run 8.7. To recover my car is 2500 gems or the equivalent of 50 bucks. im not trying to whine. But its a little frustrating when its not even competitive. Ive spent a little bit of money on this game. But I dont think im prepared to spend anymore until the playing fields are as even as they can be