Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Disappearing cars !! Or displaying as if lost???!!!????

XxMacDaddyCeazxXXxMacDaddyCeazxX Registered Users 37 Posts
Wtf??!!! Cie games guys ! I had an integra type r disappear from my garage just a while ago and a civic si !! Why ! ? Are my cars disappearing!! A message appeared saying error please restart you guys need to return my cars back or my money! I bought this integra using gems an I've spent money on this app soo I need your support thanks !

Comments

• Options
    67 blown nova67 blown nova Registered Users 1,033 Posts
    I strongly recommend no one plays until this is fixed. Whatever car you are using will be gone also
  • Options
    *=(Franz 27)=**=(Franz 27)=* Registered Users 66 Posts
    This is b.s. I'm missing four cars.
  • Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    Be sure to submit a ticket and we will look into it http://www.ciegames.com/racing-rivals/support
  • Options
    BayModsBayMods Registered Users 5 Posts
    I races some one for pinks and won. Game told me to restart after I won and now it says my Nissan 370 is gone and game wants me to replace it . I have put real money into this car . If i do not receive my car back I will be disappointed and give bad ratings on this game ... I know I am not the only person having this problem. Please get back to us Cie games and racing rivals admins.
  • Options
    eXxPLoSiOneXxPLoSiOn Registered Users 844 Posts
    Just give them some time to figure out what went wrong. They are working on fixing some of the glitches and bugs and might have accidentally mixed up something that triggered this. As mentioned before just send in a support ticket and wait out the process and you should be back where you were before this happened.

-Owner Racing Rivals Underground
    RacingRivalsUnderground.com
    www.VideoGamesUnderground.com
    555R | Nitto 1320 Challenge | Nitto Legends | Fueled Racing | Racing Rivals

1 of 13 Devils
    2015 Players Council Member
    2016 Players Council Member
    2018 Players Summit Member

#VGUSesko
  • Options
    steveWWsteveWW Registered Users 6 Posts
    I've lost 4 cars in 2 days, pinks races I won turn game off then back on later in the day and the car one is not there and the one I race with says I can replace it , I've spent far enough real money on this game I have not played for 3 days as I can't afford to have this happen again , I have emailed them 2 times with no response
  • Options
    JrjrJrjr Registered Users 16 Posts
    Blown nova ur a tool and a scammer
  • Options
    67 blown nova67 blown nova Registered Users 1,033 Posts
    I will be sure to take your car when I see you on though