Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

What happened

OFF ROAD HEMI2OFF ROAD HEMI2 Registered Users 1,011 Posts
So I get on, jump in my 1668 cobra jet cause it's easy to drive and I can get my launch timing and I get smoked. Guy running out of lobby. Next race and I get smoked again. Wow they are bad today. Another race and another whooping so I ask what lobby is this and get a reply its max. Wtf. So I get my 1663 ford gtr and get whooped so I ask again. The reply, it's 1668. Oh crap so I start looking at my cars and EVERY ONE OF MY 50 OR SO CARS RATING CHANGED FROM YESTERDAY. What are you guys doing. My tunes are worthless now and I'm no help to my team. I have verified im not the only one that has this issue. Good business practice.......I think not. I think I'm done now. A lot of time and REAL money went into my cars and tunes just to have CIE/GLU make it worthless now. IDIOTS

Comments

• Options
    I LAY BRICKSI LAY BRICKS Registered Users 90 Posts
    bump for this man
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    That's odd. We did have a minor update, but shouldn't have affected your ratings.

Anyone else experience this?
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    OFF ROAD HEMI2OFF ROAD HEMI2 Registered Users 1,011 Posts
    Ok so a third reinstall got my ratings back to normal but those two cars are still in higher lobbies now with no changes done to them. Post if you have seen the same problem. Lots of money gone to waste now. I haven't checked anymore since its turf now.
  • Options
    Mr. GershowitzMr. Gershowitz Registered Users 393 Posts
    Max Ctr don't hit 9.7 anylonger.

Supras barley hit 8.2 but is possible but your ratio is 1 to 10 lol.
    I actually set a goal to re tune it and found I can relieve like 35 plus pounds and hit a low hp and I barley hit a 8.298. I went a different route to gain as lil weight to get back to 740 hp plus but this car is helpless in many ways. Ever since the update no one cares about the supra. Kinda sad since it was one of the most wanted car and begged to be added in game since 2013. Problem is it's to damn heavy lol

Now about the performance index. Yes there glitching. Iono why but there jumping visually. Pagani 1671 max. Then after exiting upgrades from looking it over it drops to 1670 but go race it and after boosting it goes back to 1671. Very odd. Last night ctr event. I grab a ctr 1649. After reviewing what body parts missing. Not buying anything just figured I save the rrc and race it as is. I exit upgrades and boom 1649 to 1645. Didn't change turf lobbies but visually it was incorrect.
  • Options
    Lethal240SX93Lethal240SX93 Registered Users 141 Posts
    My 40 tune ctr was a beast yesterday. Today, it's a 41, with no changes. Played with parts making rating from 38-42, all same lobby. What happened?
  • Options
    Mr. GershowitzMr. Gershowitz Registered Users 393 Posts
    Ratings and index numbers all go with my info. It all plays a part either in turf or regular lobbies bub Hemi.