Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Street Outlaws - Top 100 team - Looking for YOU?!

AllaynaAllayna Registered Users 533 Posts
Hey folks! Not Happy in your current team? Or not on a team currently? Or school starting or life in general getting busy and stressed out in the higher ranked cut throat teams to meet your high quota? Well.. talk to us!

Street Outlaws has been around since you could make a team! Not going anywhere. Not many can say that...

We are a top 100 team... our last couple turfs we finished last week in the 50s... this week we finished in the 70s. We have ranged anywhere from the 30s to 90s since top 100 has started. Also had a couple weeks where we fell out, but got our sheet back together and got back in.

Looking for folks that don't scam of course.. but also people that don't bitch/complain about something all the damn time (like team rules, other people on team.. we have no problem bitching about the bugs in the game! :) )... not begging for cars and money... looking for people that can handle their own, willing to be part of a team.

We aren't cut throat but we will hold folks to standards.

We will have an opening, maybe 2..... If you normally say.. "might can do"... or "depending on the events can do" then we aren't the match for you... we are looking for folks that are comfortable with and know they can do at least 25k and if not more if you have the time. We have folks that can do the minimum one week.. and 40/50/60 another week.

send me a private message here on the forums... let me know your IGN, brief turf war bio/history (past teams, points)... and I will discuss with other team leaders and get back with you.

Thanks!

Comments

• AllaynaAllayna Registered Users 533 Posts
    Please hit me up in the game... IGN: Allayna's Ma , for some reason I'm bugged here and can't open up my private messages/message center to read anything. I can't escape the bugs.. in the game and on the forums!!
  • joshk2489joshk2489 Registered Users 761 Posts
    add me! game is wonky tonight though. Jpkman2489
  • Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    Hey guys, we were in the market for two new potential members to join. We just had a member have some trouble with home life, so we are now looking for a replacement. This could be temp or permanent, depending on your personality and points.

If your interested, add ign: moonshine bandit and let's chat. Thanks
    One hour left.. We just added one, only one left guys. I'm online now
    (Forums r broke... Can't post a new topic.. So will add to our old one)

We are looking for a 24hr turbo BEAST!

Can you do at least 15k in this last event??

Msg me in game, Allayna's Ma.

Serious about this minimum. Will get booted if it looks like you are not on pace to get it! Don't be lying looking for a free ride. Not going to happen. Thnx!
    We have one spot open.. Possibly two. We are in search of UK (or similar) based players. Must be able to make 20k consistently.. When you apply make sure to add your location in the text box. Thanks!
    We are looking for people that will handle their business!

No begging.. ready for each event! No excuses! If you have a pass history of scamming/etc you will be removed if found out. Has happen recently. If you are looking for a free ride cause of your name or past history and don't put up points you will be removed.. has happen recently!

We are looking for team players looking to fight each week with us!

Mature racers that aren't team jumpers! Fill that bill?... look us up!