Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

New 05 Subi for sale please read befor U offer

Sup RR community .. My brother is offering his new Subi so far I don't have all the details on upgrades that had been added but I'll check for that later .. He's asking 2mil ((((firm)))) .. Not looking for OBO, Not looking for Pp or iTunes, just RRC .. And if U willing to trade he has to review the trade offer .. Am just a middle man in this deal so good luck to all 10eofur.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Hamed_AlowdHamed_Alowd Registered Users 255 Posts
    ... 2mill for subaru lol good luck
  • Options
    line slammed 84line slammed 84 Registered Users 459 Posts
    O.o 2 mil did he said 2 mil lord jesus, why so cheap?
  • Options
    VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    Looks like no one is read here anymore just looking for numbers lol .. So I'll say it again .. IT'S NOT MY CAR SO I CAN'T SET HER PRICE .. HER OWNER ASKING (whatever price) AND I POST IT HERE AS MIDDLE MAN ........ SO IF U R BUYING PLEASE COMMENT IF NOT THERE NO NEED TO REMIND ME ON THAT IS INSANE PRICE COZ AM ALREADY AWARE OF THAT FACT .. thanks again for stepping by ..
  • Options
    roestreyevroestreyev Registered Users 1,443 Posts
    we have been so long in this game, we have seen everything haven't we? :)

I've seen Mills selling for 10$, then all the way down to 0.50$, and they are going back up to sky high prices...
  • Options
    Q RepQ Rep Registered Users 566 Posts
    We've exchanged many foul words against each other way back when forum was first up & jumpin. I'll except it as my fault and I apologize. Should of never got bent out of shape ESP over this virtual car craze. Also I do kinda miss old car prices and it saddens me that the infamous and HIGHLY sought after Evo X has now been killed off. Many are following suit!! Good luck in your future dealings