Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Can't open app

XRVXRV Registered Users 176 Posts
Yesterday when update was release everything went ok...but today i'm trying to open the game and it keeps crashing. I had turned off/on the iphone but it keeps crashing at startup. Any suggestion??

Comments

• The Th1ngThe Th1ng Registered Users 12 Posts
    U can delete ur rr and download again... I have same problem with u. But after im download, i lost my account when i choose load user. My old account back if i choose load user. So my new account gone...
  • MachanicMachanic Registered Users 7 Posts
    I can not open the app any more either.
  • NoobkhNoobkh Registered Users 7 Posts
    I have the same problem what should we do
    XRV wrote: »
    Yesterday when update was release everything went ok...but today i'm trying to open the game and it keeps crashing. I had turned off/on the iphone but it keeps crashing at startup. Any suggestion??
    Did it work for you ?
  • mCr08mCr08 Registered Users 128 Posts
    If you cant open app just what happend to me. Reboot ur ipad or iphone. Then open it and its fine already :)
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    A force quit will usually clear it up. If not reinstall the app (hopefully you associated your account with game center).
    I reboot the iphone and didnt work , i associated with game center after installing the game and play a while
    Now can i reunstall the game and downlaod again do i have my chash and gems and cars back?
    What is a force quit?how you do it?
  • Drift skid 20Drift skid 20 Registered Users 34 Posts
    A force quit is when u double click the home button and close the app u want closed.
    i did that but the game wont start
    i have to delete the game and download one more time
    but i am afread that all my cars and gems and cash are gone
  • MachanicMachanic Registered Users 7 Posts
    Yea I have tried everything and nothing will get me on.
    Someone solve the problem?
  • Drift skid 20Drift skid 20 Registered Users 34 Posts
    Send in a ticket to support and they will look into it
  • XRVXRV Registered Users 176 Posts
    ticket sent on thursday....i hope they can recover my account
  • VIKINGSSOULVIKINGSSOUL Registered Users 52 Posts
    Had same thing happen. Played game flawless, forced into new update to continue playing. Update and played for a full day then poof. Loads to CiE screen and nothing. Tried reboot restart etc and nothing. I never play the game through game center as it uses data to keep it running in background. Nothing in the setup or notes for the game say anything about requiring game center for account integrity. If I reinstall the game then I lose all my real world money in gems cars etc. I have emailed CiE three times and called with no response or reply as to how to fix my issue. Maybe someone here can help.
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    Assisting you in getting your device to recognize an account again is pretty easy. That being said due to the holiday this week (and me being out of the office until the 2nd) you can expect big delays in response time. More than likely if your ticket wasn't in by last wed/thur we will not get to it before the new year. Be sure you included the racer name you want, the new racer name you do not want(with game center attached), and the game center nickname.
  • brown beastbrown beast Registered Users 8 Posts
    What I did worked for me (iPhone).

I attempted to delete the game, and got a message saying "deleting the game, deletes all its data." So I still deleted it, then I got a message from game center, saying if I wanted to "keep leaderboards", and I clicked yes. This allowed me to keep my Game Center account of my profile. Then I shut off my phone completely. Re-installed Racing Rivals on app store, then shut off phone completely again and then opened the app. (Turning off the device creates like a fresh system when it runs back up again on your device.)

Then I got a message saying that an account was found. I clicked "Load Profile" and my game was back up and running like normal. And I did not lose a thing.

Hope this helps others(: