Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Unwrapped Turf Scion

I am selling or trading my unwrapped turf scion with $50K baby blue paint job and $75k red wheels. Selling for around 5mil RRC or trade. What do you have to trade?

Comments

• Bigj6996Bigj6996 Registered Users 635 Posts
    Very gl dude it's unwrapped
  • C@r3yC@r3y Registered Users 38 Posts
    Thanks and i should add this is the TC gt spec.
  • Mpetz89Mpetz89 Registered Users 3,077 Posts
    I'll trade u my rr name is devils89 take a look thru my care n lmk what ur interested in
  • Bad KarmaBad Karma Registered Users 128 Posts
    are you on android? sorry if its a dumb question i don't know what platforms this forum is for.
  • Drifting Pros XDrifting Pros X Registered Users 205 Posts
    I have a Gem M3 with 250 gem hulk rims. I also have many other cars if you're interest in trades. Otherwise I'm going to have a big sale soon with cars so I can have cash.
  • cagedbullcagedbull Registered Users 184 Posts
    whats your in game name
  • C@r3yC@r3y Registered Users 38 Posts
    Car is gone! Thank you Mpetz89 (Devils89) for the fast and smooth transaction! Legit guy for sure!
  • Mpetz89Mpetz89 Registered Users 3,077 Posts
    No prob c@rey anytime def smooth an easy deal will do business with anytime