Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

turning off challenges

theoktonytheoktony Registered Users 34 Posts
there should be a way to make yourself unavailable to be challenged while in a lobby. sometimes i just want to watch the replays of other people's races so i can get a feel for the track (ie:average times, etc). but evertime i watch a match and it is about to show the track times i get challenged and it cuts off the replay. i prefer to know what i am up against if it is gonna be for pinks. i been ripped off too many times by cars that are way too fast for the lobby bracket. i am unsure how some of them are even allowed in some of the lower lobbies.

Comments

• Options
    BIG DADDY 88BIG DADDY 88 Registered Users 217 Posts
    +1. There should be a spectator area like in nitto 1320 legends
  • Options
    Nightfire27Nightfire27 Registered Users 192 Posts
    A simple way to do it is to get challenged, back out and then do not do anything else (chat is ok), for some reason this makes the game believe you are permanently busy which means no one can challenge you, hope this helps
  • Options
    theoktonytheoktony Registered Users 34 Posts
    after backing out it goes back to the replays and it keeps you offline??? indeed that does help sir. thanks heaps. now if only there was a way for you to cycle through the replays in case you are looking for a particular race to watch.... hmmmmm
  • Options
    EDUBZEDUBZ Registered Users 18 Posts
    I open the box to buy money or gems and it puts busy when in lobby