Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Please help. DQ bug? Beware!

mCr08mCr08 Registered Users 128 Posts
Hello dear admin, its me angel. I wonder why i got DQ when i raced to a gtr 8hrs a go. Im aware specially when doing pink of not getting foul. I usually take off 0.1 plus sec to assure ill not get DQ. The light turns green already when i pressed launch then i got DQ????!!!! Is this a new bug of the new update? Or hackers have some cheat that can DQ when in pinks? Im hoping you could restore my car. I dont have enough gems to rebuy it again, even i have I WONT SINCE ITS A BUG AND ITS NOT MY FAULT!. When i took a shot of it ofcourse after it snap i captured already that im DQ. Can you give me an explanation for this? Im hoping that you can do something about this. You know im a player that loves RR so much and i very seldomly complain, i think once when my account got lost and im happy you responded and fixed it in just 2 days. Im hoping you could do the same too. Thank you and more powers to RR :) truly yours Angel :)

Comments

• mCr08mCr08 Registered Users 128 Posts
    Already submitted a ticket fyi
  • joeycyk0912joeycyk0912 Registered Users 10 Posts
    How many cars u want me loss over dq!!!!!!!!!! I win the race, but i get dq!!!!!!!!!! I checked engine damaged b4 go pinks !!!!!! It happen all the time!!!!!!!! All i want is my car back!!!!!!! Can u please respond!!!!!!!!!!
  • GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    You guys are SOL. Pinks are non-refundable.
    Yeah i know pinks are non refundable. What do you think of me? Did not know that. Sikas shy if youll just comment non sense just to make people get irritated better not comment. We are all aware of what you say. I lost some already in pinks but i knew for a fact my car is slower than the other but it happened this time my car was faster than him and lauch completely clean and got DQ. If that happen to you when you race fair will you not get irritated. Guys like you is good at this attitude. Mind your own. We didnt say or do anything bad to you. So please respect us even a little. And the fact that bully girls is like your a gay man. What if someone did this to your mom or wife. Im not mad or anything im just saying is give some respect not only to me but to all racers and forumers. All of us play this game. I hope you understand. I lost my car not because im slow but bcoz of this DQ glitch.? Okay.
  • mikey pittzmikey pittz Registered Users 391 Posts
    I get dq steady especially when racing for cash, kinda ridiculous..
  • LareinajoyLareinajoy Registered Users 118 Posts
    I lost a rami because of a dq.
    I dont know guys hpwhy ur dq but mine is clearly green light is on then i pressed launch then i got dq.
  • joeycyk0912joeycyk0912 Registered Users 10 Posts
    I loss 2 zr1 and 2 gts and 3m cash over the dq shittt... And i getting dq most of the time with boost today. I tested with my teamate. My cars is like cursed to be dq. All my s class and rami will get dq when i m boost and win. I sent email to them but still no reply. I very disappointed with cie. And the suckerss above who comment stupid and disrepect is brainless.
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    Thanks for the report we will forward this along to the testing team to investigate
  • racer blue 46racer blue 46 Registered Users 1,124 Posts
    I learn how to not get dq on pinks race after I lose 5 max rami and 3 mill, don't boost when the other player send u pinks if u want to use boost chicken out go back to garage boost come back and send him race if he still want pinks ok accept this metho works for me after all those lose
  • tetukerentetukeren Registered Users 59 Posts
    It happened tonme also, twice. I won the race, but i got disqualified.