Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

READY TO QUIT THIS GAME, LOST ACCOUNT STILL!!! A FARKING MONTH ALREADY….

DRUNKENRACERDRUNKENRACER Registered Users 44 Posts
I LOST MY ACCOUNT DUE TO THE "KEEP PLAYING/LOAD USER" GLITCH WHEN I REINSTALLED THE APP ON MY IPHONE. I SUBMITTED A TICKET A MONTH AGO!! I GOT A STANDARD AUTOMATED EMAIL FROM CIE(11 DAYS LATER NO LESS), GAVE THEM THE INFO THEY WANTED AND WHAT DO I GET IN RETURN? THE SAME AUTOMATED EMAIL AGAIN THE NEXT DAY. AGAIN, I GIVE THEM THE INFO THEY WANT. WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?? NOTHING, NOT A **** PEEP FROM THESE PIESES OF CHIT. I HAVE RESPONDED REPEATEDLY TO THEIR AUTOMATED EMAIL AND STILL HEARD NOTHING. I HAVE BEEN LOCKED OUT OF MY ACCOUNT FOR A MONTH. MISSED TURFS, RACING, EARNING CASH, CARS, ETC….IM GIVING IT A WEEK AND ILL DELETE THIS APP FOREVER. MAKE IT HAPPEN CIE!!!

Comments

• Options
    KaptinBoxxiKaptinBoxxi Registered Users 161 Posts
    you're an idiot dude... It's not a glitch that you keep getting the "keep playing/load user" pop up, that's asking if you want to load an old account linked to the same info. If you "load user" it should load your old account info

and besides, if this is how you are over a dam game? Delete the app now, one idiotic person like you leaves, and at least 5 people with an actual brain join the game.
  • Options
    Southernboy420Southernboy420 Registered Users 84 Posts
    When you first download the game for the first time and you sign up with all ur info it connects you to the game and you play that account will always be there for you all you have to do is click load user now if you have uninstalled the game and started over and clicked keep playing instead of load user it has you start over say you been playing for a month like that everyday you log on and it pops up load user or keep playing and you keep playing you have that account but if you uninstall again and click the keep playing in red it starts you all over again i dont if that helps any but gud luck getting it straightened out
  • Options
    Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    Don't keep replying to the same email.. Every time you reply to there email asking for your info, you reset your place in line. That's why it's taking longer.. Just wait it out man. It'll get fixed. And for the future, always make sure your connected to gamecenter and not "keep playing".
  • Options
    DRUNKENRACERDRUNKENRACER Registered Users 44 Posts
    you're an idiot dude... It's not a glitch that you keep getting the "keep playing/load user" pop up, that's asking if you want to load an old account linked to the same info. If you "load user" it should load your old account info

and besides, if this is how you are over a dam game? Delete the app now, one idiotic person like you leaves, and at least 5 people with an actual brain join the game.

You're an idiot for trying to interject with nothing to contribute. It is ridiculous that you cannot restart with a new account and have that linked to your game center without changing all of your game center info. That is the problem here, get scammed out of cars as a noob, then restart when you know what you're doing, and there's no way to link your new account. (if you haven't searched all of that out on this forum, which most people wouldn't assume is necessary.) Then the game needs to be reinstalled because the info stored is causing major lag, reinstall the game, hit "load user" and the old scammed out account loads leaving my "new" account with cars, money, and gems just floating around out there somewhere. It's poor customer service, how does it take a month to resolve this and all I see is an automated response. Frustrating, maybe you don't understand that because your "actual brain" is too dense for basic comprehension.
  • Options
    Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    Pm an admin best choice would be Foxx, Ryystron, or Lutz