Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Free Tune of the Week (July 7, 2014)

Nolan SpeerNolan Speer Registered Users 372 Posts
This week's free tune of the week will be the BMW M3. Enjoy.

My apologies for the missing information this week, I kind of just threw this together for ya. I haven't been playing much due to the fact that it's impossible for me to stay in the game without it crashing for more than 3 minutes. You may want to double check the Intake Kit from Pro 3 to Pro 2, but other than that all of it should be spot on. Good luck!

BMW M3

RATING: 1665

POWER TO WEIGHT RATIO: N/A

N/A HP | N/A TQ

N/A LBS(WITH CF HOOD & GEM TRUNK)

EXHAUST SYSTEM

Catalytic Converter: Pro 2
Exhaust Pipe & Muffler: Pro 2
Header: Pro 2

INTAKE SYSTEM

Intake Kit: Pro 3
Intake Manifold: Pro 2
Throttle Body: Pro 3

NITROUS OXIDE KIT

Bottle: Stage 2
Nitrous Jet & Core: Pro

NITTO

Nitto: NT05R (Last One)

TURBO

Blow-Off Valve: Pro 1
Intercooler: Pro 3
Turbo Down Pipe: Pro 3
Turbo Piping: Pro 3
Turbo Up Pipe: Pro 3
Turbocharger: Pro 3

CHASSIS

Suspension: Stage 2
Weight Reduction: Pro

CONVERSION

Conversion: Turbo and NOS Kit

DRIVETRAIN

Axle/Drive Shaft: Stock
Clutch: Pro 3
Differential: Pro 3
Flywheel: Pro 2
Transmission: Pro

ENGINE INTERNALS

Cam Gear: Stage 2
Camshaft: Pro 2
Connecting Rods: Pro 2
Crank Shaft: Pro 2
Displacement: Pro 3
Engine Head: Pro 1
Fuel System: Pro 2
Pistons: Pro 3
Valves & Valve Springs: Pro 3

© 2014 Nolan Speer
Prev1

Comments

• RaneRane Registered Users 59 Posts
    We're can I c previous tune of the week..trying to know as much as possible..jus started a week ago
  • ShouldbeworkingShouldbeworking Registered Users 5 Posts
    STI Coupe next please :D Could really use some help with mine!
  • RBGamer100RBGamer100 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Plez do one on the Doge Charger R/T
  • TWIGGY15TWIGGY15 Registered Users 28 Posts
    VVVVVVVVVVVVV
  • line slammed 84line slammed 84 Registered Users 459 Posts
    Nice post.
  • nobrakes4menobrakes4me Registered Users 310 Posts
    Great post idea! Maybe a secondary thread could be created with a poll each week to get votes on next tunes? That way we keep those requests out of here.

I do agree shift points would be great and a rough time estimate would be nice as well. Thanks much!
  • thepromsechaserthepromsechaser Registered Users 1 Posts
    thx for this I'm setting up a tune book of all the best maxed tunes of all the cars and this is really helpful. if you van help me out more hit me up in the game my username is thepromisechaser
  • LolopopLolopop Registered Users 47 Posts
    Ford gt500 setup pls!
  • warningxwarningx Registered Users 400 Posts
    Got me a nice 9.919 w/o boost with this tune. Much appreciated! :D
  • JawsJaws Registered Users 3,701 Posts
    Anybody got a good tune for camaro ss 69
  • Darkrayv9Darkrayv9 Registered Users 59 Posts
    Very good tune i appreciate your help
  • nobrakes4menobrakes4me Registered Users 310 Posts
    Hmm, can you post the old tune as well? Rathre than edit post maybe update and then post old one as a comment as well?
  • NineBreakerNineBreaker Registered Users 6 Posts
    Awesome idea thanks man!
  • Austinoliver23Austinoliver23 Registered Users 30 Posts
    What's this camaro running? And is there a shift point? Thanks!
  • Julz1Julz1 Registered Users 24 Posts
    Thanks for the setup
  • OrdnryOrdnry Registered Users 518 Posts
    great post. easily get 9.4 ish with no boost. to all looking for shift points usually best with late shifts.
  • Bigj6996Bigj6996 Registered Users 635 Posts
    This week's free tune of the week will be the 1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS. Enjoy. 1969 CHEVROLET CAMARO SS RATING: 1657 POWER TO WEIGHT RATIO: 0.253029837 822.6 HP | 752.7 TQ 3,251.00 LBS EXHAUST SYSTEM Catalytic Converter: Pro 2 Exhaust Pipe & Muffler: Pro 2 Header: Pro 2 INTAKE SYSTEM Carburetor: Pro 3 Intake Kit: Pro 3 Intake Manifold: Pro 2 NITROUS OXIDE KIT Bottle: Pro 1 Nitrous Jet & Core: Pro NITTO Nitto: NT05R (Last One) TURBO Blow-Off Valve: Pro 1 Intercooler: Pro 3 Turbo Down Pipe: Pro 3 Turbo Piping: Pro 3 Turbo Up Pipe: Pro 3 Turbocharger: Pro 3 CHASSIS Suspension: Stage 2 Weight Reduction: Pro CONVERSION Conversion: Turbo and NOS Kit DRIVETRAIN Axle/Drive Shaft: Stock Clutch: Pro 3 Differential: Pro 3 Flywheel: Pro 2 Transmission: Pro ENGINE INTERNALS Cam Gear: Stage 2 Camshaft: Pro 2 Connecting Rods: Pro 2 Crank Shaft: Pro 2 Displacement: Pro 3 Engine Head: Pro 1 Fuel System: Pro 3 Pistons: Pro 3 Valves & Valve Springs: Pro 3 © 2014 Nolan Speer
    I understand this tune getting ready to set mine from this but was looking over this one to save a couple pounds stage2 nos bottle would be plenty yes no?
  • Ju54inJu54in Registered Users 47 Posts
    Whats a tune for?
  • PauloochPaulooch Registered Users 8 Posts
    Hey Nolan,

First of all, great post idea. I definitely would like to see more of these, definitely helps out a lot of players.

I have some questions though. After doing my own tune on it, it seemed that Pro 2 of the Intake Kit and Pro 3 of the Fuel System had better weight/power ratios. Can you look over your numbers and see if I made a mistake somewhere?

Thanks!
  • shahidshahid Registered Users 3,173 Posts
    nolan what is nexst set up
  • Rost IvanichRost Ivanich Registered Users 4 Posts
    Honda civic please!!!
  • DaMobbyDaMobby Registered Users 29 Posts
    Thanks for those Setups, they help a lot :)
  • Luis0830Luis0830 Registered Users 1,323 Posts
    This week's free tune of the week will be the 2012 Nissan GT-R. Enjoy. 2012 NISSAN GT-R RATING: 1669 POWER TO WEIGHT RATIO: 0.2780246623 944.7 HP | 782.908 TQ 3,397.90 LBS EXHAUST SYSTEM Catalytic Converter: Pro 2 Exhaust Pipe & Muffler: Pro 2 Header: Pro 2 INTAKE SYSTEM Intake Kit: Pro 3 Intake Manifold: Pro 2 Throttle Body: Pro 3 NITROUS OXIDE KIT Bottle: Stage 2 Nitrous Jet & Core: Pro NITTO Nitto: NT05R (Last One) TURBO Blow-Off Valve: Pro 1 Intercooler: Pro 3 Turbo Down Pipe: Pro 3 Turbo Piping: Pro 2 Turbo Up Pipe: Pro 1 Turbocharger: Pro 3 CHASSIS Suspension: Stage 2 Weight Reduction: Pro CONVERSION Conversion: Turbo and NOS Kit DRIVETRAIN Axle/Drive Shaft: Stock Clutch: Pro 2 Differential: Pro 3 Flywheel: Pro 2 Transmission: Pro ENGINE INTERNALS Cam Gear: Stage 2 Camshaft: Pro 2 Connecting Rods: Pro 2 Crank Shaft: Pro 2 Displacement: Pro 3 Engine Head: Pro 1 Fuel System: Pro 3 Pistons: Pro 3 Valves & Valve Springs: Pro 1 © 2014 Nolan Speer
    Thank u !!! ...,,,
  • southernsgt11southernsgt11 Registered Users 323 Posts
    what does this gtr run with this tune
  • boostjunkie92boostjunkie92 Registered Users 124 Posts
    actually you have the suspension wrong bud. Stock suspension is lighter than the stage 2 by 7 pounds
  • BIG DADDY 88BIG DADDY 88 Registered Users 217 Posts
    Civic and Evo VIII pls
  • ShinBeatsShinBeats Registered Users 908 Posts
    I have a slightly better GT-R tune. This isn't a bad tune, but could be better.
  • hkswagg38hkswagg38 Registered Users 218 Posts
    i dont think he'd put up his absolute BEST tune for the whole community to see...but who knows...weirder stuff can happen
  • cjsabocjsabo Registered Users 507 Posts
    you dont need best wheels on a 4wd car. Save yourself 5 pounds
  • Nolan SpeerNolan Speer Registered Users 372 Posts
    I don't go over all my tunes in depth, except the cars that I drive often. It's still much better than what most people put together with just guessing.