Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

team berlin recruiting

asianballoonknotasianballoonknot Registered Users 48 Posts
Team berlin is recruiting active players with fords and turbo's for this turf battle. We have 11 members now sitting in 189 with only myself and one other member that have 12k each.

Comments

• Options
    Still looking for active players leader is giving a stock r class car to anyone who gets over 10k points this turf as incentive for our team to get points and pull to top 100. Have a bunch of spots I can open we are at 160 now if you have friends that would like to stay as a group apply let us know who you're with, points last turf, and asian because you would be recruited by me.
  • Options
    Bump. Team berlin is now recruiting again only 6 members have shown up with bmws this event. We are booting to bring in new talent. Even though we only have 6 actives we are at 280 and climbing. Apply if you have cars for turf I will accept quickly we are trying to build a top 100 team and ask you get 5k points per turf
  • Options
    We've had a few people join still trying to flip some more players to fill the zeros come join team berlin. WE have already moved to 200th place in the turf pushing hard for that 100 spot. Could get it with a few more players we can open up about 6 more spots for people with cars for this turf
  • Options
    Bump we finished last turf at 140 Need 6 Members To Replace the members we dropped who weren't pulling points. Looking for members who will put up 5k min apply to team berlin or message me in game my name is the same as here
  • Options
    Dragster1Dragster1 Registered Users 23 Posts
    I how spots u have now? I'll join if u guys can make it to top 100
  • Options
    Still have 2 open spots would like to find a couple players that will pull min 10k. I'm sure we will need other players throughput the turf as we find players that can't pull their weight. Hit me up on game or just apply to team berlin
  • Options
    Got the challenger gt2 Last week but once again we need one member who can put up min 15k per turf. Hit me up in game same name as here or apply to team berlin with your average points per turf in the request. We want that fox body
  • Options
    ItalyDragon144ItalyDragon144 Registered Users 144 Posts
    OOH OOH I WANNA JOIN!!!! ILL LEAVE MY TEAM IF U CAN LET ME JOIN :D I CAN MAKE AROUND 10k TO 14k IF THATS ENOUGH!!! I HAVE AROUNd 20 CARS including my backup acc cars. PLZ LEMEE JOIN. IM SO DESPERATE TO GET THAT **** TURF CAR
  • Options
    Just opened up some more spots need some active people make this the 3rd week in a row we got top 100. Apply or message me IGN same as here
  • Options
    jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    is there a min? What is it for whole turfs and with only some events left now?
  • Options
    slim1100slim1100 Registered Users 14 Posts
    hmmm ill keep my eyes on this page ..... if things don't work out ill hit u up

*edit if u don't mind ill add u so we can talk