Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

I'd like to introduce myself

BeetleJuice™BeetleJuice™ Registered Users 114 Posts
I'm BeetleJuice™ You all already know me :) Glad to be back!!

Comments

• YourCarsLookLikeCrapYourCarsLookLikeCrap Registered Users 1 Posts
    How do we post our profile photo Beetlejuice?
  • Hairy Moose KnucklesHairy Moose Knuckles Registered Users 109 Posts
    Dang Juice, you timed that post right at midnight.
  • OICU812OICU812 Registered Users 166 Posts
    I missed your ugly mug there beetlejuice and would also like to know how to get my photo of my grandson back on my profile???
  • Hairy Moose KnucklesHairy Moose Knuckles Registered Users 109 Posts
    I wasn't able to add a profile picture from my camera roll on my phone. I had to add it to my Instagram and then I was able to load it.
  • BeetleJuice™BeetleJuice™ Registered Users 114 Posts
    This ugly mug is back on now!! LOL
    Oh and I wasn't aiming at midnight either :)
  • BOORAJBOORAJ Registered Users 37 Posts
    Hey BeetleJuice. I seen you around and my first thought was "Hacker" with your super high SC.

But after speaking with Kenny here, I now know. :)

Glad to be part of this forum and hope to learn and contribute as much as I can.
    Street credit has nothing to do with being a hacker. Just means I play way too much :)
  • Josh3235Josh3235 Registered Users 122 Posts
    Street credit has nothing to do with being a hacker. Just means I play way too much :)
    Majority of the hackers don't have that much SC.
    usually use low account to win and transfer to their main accounts
  • BOORAJBOORAJ Registered Users 37 Posts
    Yes, you prob do play too much. But, I am guilty as well. :) I've lower my SC daily so that I can abuse abusers and to hide the fact that I play this game too much... j

Yes, it does appear that most hackers do have dual accounts. I have seen few with higher SC that hacks as well (Around 15,000). Such a pain....
  • Cantdolt87Cantdolt87 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 473 Posts