Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Reporting a Scammer (URMOMISUNDERMYHOOD) Team- Hottwheelz

OH SHIFTOH SHIFT Registered Users 24 Posts
Toxic Venom 67 and I (OH SHIFT) were invited to Hottwheelz last night by 01 GENERAL LEE. The team seemed legit at the time. URMOMISUNDERMYHOOD, who is a Co Leader on the team offered to max out any cars we had as long as they were worth it. Seeing as he is a Co Leader and level 187 I assumed he was being for real. I willingly pinked him a FRS R Spec, 02 Skyline, Evo8 and a Rx7 GT. Toxic Venom also pinked him a few cars but I am currently unaware of which models.

After waking up this morning I realized I was kicked off the team, along with Toxic who was angry and logged off after he told me. After getting in contact with other Co Leaders they tried to figure out what happened. The story is a team member got scammed and he was trying to help (by scamming us). 01 GENERAL LEE, who tried to help told me out said he never offers to max cars and if he was online he would have said something. The Leader of the group who goes by Killzyou and the booot was online and did nothing about it. Even after finding out what happened, URMOMISUNDERMYHOOD remains on the team. 01 GENERAL LEE told me to report URMOMISUNDERMYHOOD on this forum, however, he said he won't respond on this post.

Also, just to add. After joining the group the leader stated that he received an error 15 and that he lost all his cars and money. He was asking members for cars as well. Not sure if us being scammed was apart of this elaborate story but it seems kind of fishy after the events that have unfolded.

I understand nothing will come of this as I willingly pinked my cars to this low life. I feel foolish for doing it, but I just want to report this team and these users of their conduct so the public will be aware. If you join this team, the first thing they will tell you is scamming is not tolerated. The irony!!

Team - Hottwheelz
Scammer - URMOMISUNDERMYHOOD (possibly more, but this is the user that has our cars)

Stay away from these losers.

You can tell me how dumb I am all you want... I already know this!

Comments

• Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    You just gotta be carful man.. Personally I've seen that dude try to scam people left and right, but won't race me heads up.. He's a punk. Some people just suck at life so they learn to cheat and steal.. sorry for your loss.
  • OH SHIFTOH SHIFT Registered Users 24 Posts
    Yeah, I learned my lesson.

Some additional info to add. The leader of Hottwheelz, Killzyou, who also goes by the booot was also in on the scam. I have since confirmed by talking to a member on the team and he told me they were posting about it in the team chat. He states it on screenshot #4. I copied our conversation per his approval. Here is the log:

http://s28.postimg.org/ybtdqo319/chtlog.jpg

The messed up part is that once the Co Leaders found out the whole story they all started to ignore me and play dumb. Be very cautious of anyone on Hottwheelz

Scammers
    Killzyou
    the booot
    URMOMISUNDERMYHOOD
  • Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    Wow.. As a leader of a team myself, I can't believe this douche would stoop that low.. Well you can guarantee anytime I see any of those dudes I'll be talking shit..
  • 67 blown nova67 blown nova Registered Users 1,033 Posts
    I was playing with my other account 2 nights ago. It only has 3 cars. Urmomisundermyhood sent me a pm asking if I wanted free cars.
  • AllaynaAllayna Registered Users 533 Posts
    What a shame, thanks for exposing the scum.
  • JrjrJrjr Registered Users 16 Posts
    Ur a scammer too shift to bad i didnt get screen shots of u
    The word scammer is to loosely used. I win a race im called a hacker and a scammer. I take a car in pinks legit and i got a kid begging in my pm for 20min to give it back or sell it back to them? Wtf is that. Whiney babies stfu its fake money and ur cars are made out of pixels go do some homework.
    Oh btw put more cars in the game older muscle wtf
    Jrjr wrote: »
    Ur a scammer too shift to bad i didnt get screen shots of u

Screen shots of what? And who the hell are you? Probably one of the Hottwheelz loser...
  • Ss not ricersSs not ricers Registered Users 31 Posts
    No im not and btw hotwheelz is now team ruthless. They scam and make a new team name is how they roll lol
    Killzyou mdmuddigger deadlydriver 01 general lee are scammers killzyou hacks the game for unlimited gems he told me the whole team ruthless are scammers they scam new team mates out of thier cars and then change the team name. Losers
    Yea mud thats his name hes on team ruthless
    So messed up... The last time I checked urmom is now on Ruff Ryders.... lol
    Mrfeenie is a scammer too just scammed my little brothers gt spec
    Sammy the bull took 12mill from me only gave me 2 cars when the deal was for 8 lol lames all over this game his team hes on is called the truth lol
  • EVO9FQ360EVO9FQ360 Registered Users 1,282 Posts
    Lol I'm
  • scott8009scott8009 Registered Users 6 Posts
    U don't want it, done the same shit the other day to me, sad we can't play a game w/o people scamming!!
    Did a deal with oh shift huh au c3 lol just took this ss

Are you retarded or just full of shit? I don't use that account anymore so you obviously didn't take anything... lol

Go away troll.
    I got one acct u tards lol idiots