Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

EVO Vlll

LongJon24LongJon24 Registered Users 14 Posts
So I just got done maxing this car out and come to find out it doesn't have a 6th gear and it maxes out my RPM way way before I hit the finish line losing all my races. My RT is pretty good .10-.05. What gives?

Comments

• Josh3235Josh3235 Registered Users 122 Posts
    You can't really race people that are 1660+. Lol. Although it's 1661 or 1662, you have to go into the 1650's lobby if you want to win some races. It sucks, but that's the only way you have a chance at winning.
  • LongJon24LongJon24 Registered Users 14 Posts
    Well I don't want this thing anyone wanna trade for it for another car fully loaded?
  • Registered Users 66 Posts
    What kinda car you looking do add me
  • JuanmaTuscaniJuanmaTuscani Registered Users 1,091 Posts
    What are you running on your Evo ?? Mine run pretty good against 1660+ cars. I am running 8.764 on boost and without 8.8-8.9
  • LongJon24LongJon24 Registered Users 14 Posts
    WoW 8.7 I'm running 9.5 and the damn thing is fully upgraded.
  • LoIS300LoIS300 Registered Users 53 Posts
    They can run high 8.6's on boost but most good modded Evo VIII run 8.7-8.8 yes the 139 rec stinks. and scary to see the cars catch you towards the end.... Max is 1661 on them.
  • LareinajoyLareinajoy Registered Users 118 Posts
    Hmm let me do an experiment with my evo
  • FlasniperFlasniper Registered Users 5 Posts
    My fully loaded EVO with SC never ran under 9.2 with perfect launch of .002... How in the world can someone get 8.8 or 8.7????
  • twyer24twyer24 Registered Users 124 Posts
    My turbo build i just made max hp 1661 rating hit 8.86 with boost. N it won me 356k cash from a sti hahaha.
  • BoostedfcBoostedfc Registered Users 14 Posts
    my Evo VIII runs 9.6 spraying nitrous out the whole not using boost. It is maxed, if it didn't run out of gear it would be alright.
  • scott8009scott8009 Registered Users 6 Posts
    You have to go with the turbo before you can get into the 8.6-9.0 range, I had the s/c and 9.15 was the best I could get
  • Mum5000Mum5000 Registered Users 52 Posts
    Funny to say but I think a supercharged evo is more consistent In the 8.9 second range without boost and cheaper aswell
  • mikey pittzmikey pittz Registered Users 391 Posts
    Evo runs 8.6 easily with a perfect launch. Can possibly 8.59x
  • Registered Users 66 Posts
    Mikey pittz you have any max Evo that runs 8.8 for sell or a Si that runs 10.1 with out boost ??
  • FUENTES155286FUENTES155286 Registered Users 13 Posts
    My Evos always come out 8.8 at a good launch and I never hit 8.6 lol maybe with boost
  • 240z240z Registered Users 152 Posts
    Wtf i get 9.3 without boost. I always thought people with 8.8 use boost. Such bs. I wish the pro parts actually tell you what they do instead of trial and error.
  • FOX FOX FOXFOX FOX FOX Registered Users 1,039 Posts
    Someone give a configuration of upgrades for the lancer that can hold 9.2 without boost. Think its bullshit.
  • GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    I think having the CF hood/trunk and the ugly body kits help with times.
  • DaNicaAssass1nDaNicaAssass1n Registered Users 1 Posts
    I need a tune for my evo any help
  • CheetaturboCheetaturbo Registered Users 98 Posts
    Can you share your config?
  • majinbuumajinbuu Registered Users 21 Posts
    ive built my evo8 a few diff ways my best time is 8.867 no boost ive seen them run 8.5 8.6 id like to know wat set up r they usin if any 1 wamt to add me im MAJINBUU on the game I own a team also and have room for racers
    ive built my evo8 a few diff ways my best time is 8.867 no boost ive seen them run 8.5 8.6 id like to know wat set up r they usin if any 1 want to add me im MAJINBUU on the game I own a team also and have room for racers
    I've built my evo 8 a few diff ways my best time is 8.867 no boost i've seen them run 8.5 8.6 id like to know what set up r they using if any 1 want to add me im MAJINBUU on the game I own a team also and have room for racers
  • QpdkdhTdbQpdkdhTdb Registered Users 537 Posts
    If the evo 8 was ever given a 6th gear, it might as well be place in "a" class. Car is already b class fastest
    I've built my evo 8 a few diff ways .my best time is 8.867 no boost .i've seen them run 8.5 8.6. id like to know what set up r they using .if any 1 want to add me im MAJINBUU on the game. I own a team also and have room for racers