Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Scammer.

So a guy called Mattwale (IGN) offered me a Stella for my Pagani maxed. I said ok only if he went first and so he did but instead of losing he just took my SRT8 lmao. Shame it was my campaign car lol.FKITEnh.png

Yacz82e.png

Says it all.
Prev1

Comments

• JonnyThreeWheelsJonnyThreeWheels Registered Users 657 Posts
    Buy a stock civic. Use it for these kind if matters, that way incase he is scamming, you only lose 18k
  • MattwaleMattwale Registered Users 14 Posts
    Reason for scam was for a DNF glitch 6 days prior. No room in the game for hackers.
    The DNF glitch has been fixed and it was an error on your end. You're a pathetic scumbag for scamming. It's ever more pathetic you made you're forum account just to tell people.
  • Rob96Rob96 Registered Users 1,070 Posts
    He is also level 107 and apart from today i've never seen this guy, thought i'd just show everyone so they all know.
    It's so frustrating being a long time player of the game and yet more trust is handed to a poor low level player trying to talk big giving advice and all on his 2 days experience. He did perform a glitch none the less. Which in my eyes is worse than a scam to prove a point. I'd be more than willing reimburse the srt8 on clearance of my name in connection with the word scammer and also rob96 to get off his high horse.
    Also if I did DNF you why haven't you asked a mod for help? It's because I never did DNF you but have fun with the SRT8.
    Again there you go running your arrogant mouth. You think your so clever. The reason you haven't seen me around maybe something to with time zones across the world and also my car collection is far more worthy and varied you wouldn't have been in my lobbies.
    There you go, there is the proof i didnt DNF him "The reason you haven't seen me around something to do with time zones, His collection is better and I wouldn't be in his lobbies"
  • PepsiCamPepsiCam Registered Users 83 Posts
    Dirty scammer and everybody knows it
    Mattwale wrote: »
    The reason you haven't seen me around maybe something to with time zones across the world and also my car collection is far more worthy and varied you wouldn't have been in my lobbies.
    Proof he is a complete scammer and I never DNFed him. Never do business with this guy.
    You know exactly who I was which was why you added me out of the blue again after blocking me after your cowardly hack. It's fun now to watch your pathetic little mind try gather some self esteem for your pathetic car collection. Get some friends on here and grow up.
    You know exactly who I was which was why you added me out of the blue again after blocking me after your cowardly hack. It's fun now to watch your pathetic little mind try gather some self esteem for your pathetic car collection. Get some friends on here and grow up.
    can any mod check if i've blocked anyone recently? Since i've started the game i have never blocked someone. Can anyone chack that, just so i can prove him wrong again.
    Mattwale where are your friends exactly? Don't see them commenting on this topic
    Also you said yourself we wouldn't be in the same lobbies your just messing your story completely up.
    Exactly PrinceDanny, also if I hacked him why would i not just DNF him for his stella also?
    Matt can you also tell me what i took of you in this "DNF hack" I done on you?
    It's called you have to activate the hack Danny. Normally you can't connect with them unless they try to race you. I'm not bullshitting just these day it's annoying that the low level guys pull off all the stops to get ahead and it doesn't work. Then they become a keyboard warrior on a forum site. One word for this... Bitchh
    I have no fake story. Also my friends aren't proclaimed keyboard warriors. You two didn't get the trade you wanted because your pair of hacking scamming cunnts with nothing better to do than suck each off whilst trying to ruin someone else's hard earned game. Boys congratulations your making yourselves look horrendous. Good luck on getting to where I am. Your gonna need it. Bashing keyboards together and talking bolloccks isn't gonna get you the cars you want. It's called racing rivals so go race and play the game stop being the bigman on a chat forum.
  • Bigj6996Bigj6996 Registered Users 635 Posts
    Dude that's a shame this even happened. I mean you scammed him and you admitted to it and said you would give his car back to clear your name. It's cool u offer to give the car back. But he had to show proof you scammed him first. So now u want to clear your name. Now everyone will know not to deal with you if they are from this site. This is a well known site and a lot of players do business here. About trading cars the ideal about buying the civic is great I do the something when trading or buying cars so I'm not out of a lot if I do get scammed.
    I'm more than willing to clear my name and also for this world to get some common sense. I've been around on the game for a long time longer than pepsicam and rob96 together. Yet I'm never believed or more trust is installed over a scum low level who runs his mouth. Total bollocks.
    I admit I did. But again all of the attention is drawn away from the fact he glitched also.. Surely your gonna be more concerned of glitchers, but again I guess the world has no common sense
  • hexxum001hexxum001 Registered Users 3,954 Posts
    Give it up matt. No one is buying your bs. You are a pathetic scammer.
    So your still avoiding the question of what I took from you. also you have no proof I DNFed you but I have proof you scammed me. So anyone with one brain cell will believe me over you. Goodluck selling your cars hahaha.
    Hexxum this will be resolved so go poke your business elsewhere your comments are never gonna help here so what's the point. Fuckking idiot
    I admit I did. But again all of the attention is drawn away from the fact he glitched also.. Surely your gonna be more concerned of glitchers, but again I guess the world has no common sense
    There you go he admitted he did it. Now any proof I DNFed you? Why haven't you spoken to a mod about this? What car was I in? What did I take from you?
  • hexxum001hexxum001 Registered Users 3,954 Posts
    When a scammer like you is exposed on the forum it is EVERYONE'S business Matt. Thanks to Rob96 for posting this and showing everyone not to deal with a scumbag like you. Don't like my comments? Too effin bad. Stop scamming people and you won't have to worry about it.
    Matt what are you even getting out of this , you still haven't asked his questions I wonder why that is
  • Subaru05Subaru05 Registered Users 212 Posts
    I'm with rob96 on this....robs 100% legit...I hate when people scam. Sorry for loss Rob
    Exactly he has made it 10x worse by making up that Rob somehow DNFed him
    Wait a minute..... IF he was a HACKER, wouldn't his collection of cars be better? You're complete argument has imploded. Perhaps when you LIE, you stick with the same details.