Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Purchased 9.99 Gem Package. Didn't receive the gems.

240z240z Registered Users 152 Posts
Purchased the Gem package then got a error saying can't connect to itunes. I still lost the 10 dollars. Help!

Comments

• 240z240z Registered Users 152 Posts
    Now when i try to buy it again it says "You've already purchased the gems but it hasn't downloaded".
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    This happens when we do not get the transactionID back from Apple. Your device will ask for it each time you log in (a full login such as after a force quit). Most of the time (probably about 85% of the tickets we receive on this) this clears up within a day or so. If it doesn't and you have been logging in send us an email (mobilesupport@ciegames.com with Racing Rivals as the subject). Be sure to include a screenshot of the receipt so we can see all of the details. We will ensure you get your purchase. Note the current wait time is very long due to various issues and the holidays so you will not get a response back until the new year (if you put it in today maybe even the week after)
  • 240z240z Registered Users 152 Posts
    Alright.. I hope by tomorrow it goes through. I keep on being prompted to type in my apple id password. So at least i know why i tell me to do it now.
  • byebye283byebye283 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Well now I just bought the Gem package for $9.99 and the app locked up on the loading screen. No gems credited and my account was charged $9.99. Hopefully it clears up quickly. I've also been at points where I've played for an hour, go to use my cash I just won, buy the item (which I have enough cash for), and I am then prompted saying I have no cash and I lose everything I just won because it just "disappears".