Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Tuning Spreadsheet (EASY TUNING)

Nolan SpeerNolan Speer Registered Users 372 Posts
After collecting a few ideas that I've found here on the forums and adding them together, I've came up with this idea for you all to use. It's just a spreadsheet, but it's much more than that. It's a simple tool, but also very useful. This was made using Google Sheets, so best results would be by using it in Google Sheets. I'm not sure how well it will work in other programs, although they're all about the same.

Fill in the WEIGHT and HP fields of the part you are upgrading and it will tell you which part will benefit the car most(Stock - Pro 3). This is a specific part by part(Displacement, Turbo Up Pipe etc.) calculator, most useful for maxing cars. All you have to do is give it the raw information and it will do the calculations for you.

When using this it's best to have your car at least Stage 2 everything or some parts may change the outcome and consequently cause you to have incorrect parts later on.

Link to use it: HERE

I'm not sure whether it will let you guys directly edit or not, so you may have to create your own spreadsheet and copy paste this into it for it to work.

If you have any questions feel free to ask here or in a PM. Good luck and happy tuning!

Here's a preview(it looks better in Google Sheets):

PART
HP
WEIGHT
HP:WEIGHT
PART TO USE

STOCK
PRO 3

STAGE 1

STAGE 2

PRO 1

PRO 2

PRO 3

Prev13

Comments

• AYRacingAYRacing Registered Users 64 Posts
    It's a view only document
  • AYRacingAYRacing Registered Users 64 Posts
    Hey I actually got it working i made me own and everything I just copied what you did on yours but can you make another one but without stock? Like for the turbo and sc upgrades?
  • jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    Im a little confused so the higher the number with yours the better the part is?
  • markrich518markrich518 Registered Users 7 Posts
    thank you so much this is awesome! works perfect
  • markrich518markrich518 Registered Users 7 Posts
    ok i did everything correct and i tuned my civic type r and it came out to 1644 instead of 1649 i believe I'm doing something wrong but I'm not sure any help would be much appreciated please
  • solomikesolomike Registered Users 12 Posts
    Am lost here can someone help me out in this I downloaded the google sheet than what do I need to do
  • BuDZnBooZEBuDZnBooZE Registered Users 92 Posts
    works great ..thanks man awesome
  • viallijerseyviallijersey Registered Users 7 Posts
    I have any questions, help me to upgrade acura, viper, rx8, civic si. The fastest time?
  • Nicolas_MNicolas_M Registered Users 387 Posts
    This thing works great> Thumbs up for the awesome job! Will use this more often when i want to tune my cars
  • Rallypig31Rallypig31 Registered Users 28 Posts
    Great idea, was thinking of something like this, I had to copy and paste the formulas for it to work also. But I did this for 3 cars, 11 wrx sti, sti coupe and BMW M3, when I did the coupe the drive train, nitrous, and weight reduction were on pro. Then did the 11 STi everything was stage 2. Then the M3 also everything stage 2. The problem? All three cars, 3 different classes all ended up with the same exact tune. When im doing this I am not adding any parts until ive ran every part (except drive train since that is mainly weight and shift speeds) through, when im entering numbers I open a part and hit stock, stage 1 etc and enter the power in the hp colum and weight listed. Am I doing this right? And is it possible to end up with the same exact tune for more than one car? Thought the subarus were a coincidence till I did the M3.
  • DURAKO_809DURAKO_809 Registered Users 22 Posts
    Alguien me puede pasar la modificación del evo 8 para que aga 8.6 se lo agradeceré
  • igofaaastigofaaast Registered Users 9 Posts
    this doesn't work
  • NoXi0usNoXi0us Registered Users 2 Posts
    if you want to use my link it will allow you to input anything you need just let me know and ill share it with you.
  • Lanny58Lanny58 Registered Users 33 Posts
    NoXi0us wrote: »
    if you want to use my link it will allow you to input anything you need just let me know and ill share it with you.
    Could you ease share it with me? josh.lanford@live.com. All it says is "view only"....
  • Str8JdmEGStr8JdmEG Registered Users 41 Posts
    Works great! Opened it on Google spreadsheet and under the "File" tab, I clicked on "Make A Copy" and voila it works... you can now enter your info....
  • Hell A FlushHell A Flush Registered Users 4 Posts
    Can someone he'll me understand how to tune the cars, I am really confused how to understand the sheet.
  • sugieboogie23sugieboogie23 Registered Users 10 Posts
    After collecting a few ideas that I've found here on the forums and adding them together, I've came up with this idea for you all to use. It's just a spreadsheet, but it's much more than that. It's a simple tool, but also very useful. This was made using Google Sheets, so best results would be by using it in Google Sheets. I'm not sure how well it will work in other programs, although they're all about the same. Fill in the WEIGHT and HP fields of the part you are upgrading and it will tell you which part will benefit the car most(Stock - Pro 3). This is a specific part by part(Displacement, Turbo Up Pipe etc.) calculator, most useful for maxing cars. All you have to do is give it the raw information and it will do the calculations for you. When using this it's best to have your car at least Stage 2 everything or some parts may change the outcome and consequently cause you to have incorrect parts later on. Link to use it: [URL="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Fs9A8kUxCVhwUxBvPhhY4cHzOshIFYH27fmi-tUped0/edit?usp=sharing"]HERE[/URL] I'm not sure whether it will let you guys directly edit or not, so you may have to create your own spreadsheet and copy paste this into it for it to work. If you have any questions feel free to ask here or in a PM. Good luck and happy tuning! Here's a preview(it looks better in Google Sheets): PART HP WEIGHT HP:WEIGHT PART TO USE STOCK 997.6 2,932.60 0.34017595 PRO 3 STAGE 1 1,012.4 2,932.60 0.34522267 STAGE 2 1,024.0 2,932.60 0.34917820 PRO 1 1,027.6 2,934.20 0.35021471 PRO 2 1,028.6 2,932.90 0.35071090 PRO 3 1,030.4 2,935.50 0.35101346
    THIS IS WRONG!!! When running you use the lowest number, not the highest number you come up with
  • GimpybradGimpybrad Registered Users 3 Posts
    Created an account just to like this post. Great tool
  • GimpybradGimpybrad Registered Users 3 Posts
    THIS IS WRONG!!! When running you use the lowest number, not the highest number you come up with
    You are wrong, you want the higher number. MORE HP per LB. Example: 500 hp in 2000 lb car = .25 200 hp in 2000 lb car = .1 Therefore the higher number is better. Learn Math, then comment.
  • nos boss 29nos boss 29 Registered Users 24 Posts
    I think the entire premise of this is flawed. While using Mec boost and Nos your HP is not your limiting factor. You have more than enuf HP, I believe that TQ/weight is the best way to determine the tunes
  • VATOS LOCOS008VATOS LOCOS008 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I still don't know where to change the value, can you pase explain with more detail
  • RoyJoeRoyJoe Registered Users 2 Posts
    Can you teach me for more details
  • jsreyjsrey Registered Users 25 Posts
    works great thanks man!!! just had to open on a new sheet and works great!!!
  • joeltolejoeltole Registered Users 2 Posts
    Can someone please explain to me. ... today is my 1st day in this forum. I want to know how to maximize a car correctly
  • johnnytoxicjohnnytoxic Registered Users 2 Posts
    ok so either im not getting it or its not working for me. i went to create my own speadsheet in google like you said to i copied your into mine as well a few things didnt transfer no biggy tho. the issue im having is where are you getting the number for (hp:weight:) you said its like a calulator lol so i was assuming as i put in the data the numbers start to change however i also know it doesnt really have any raw data to compare with so where would the numbers come from to begin with...lots of questions i know sorry but this is killing me and im sick of buying every upgrade and still failing. plus my bank account is getting lighter lol
  • johnnytoxicjohnnytoxic Registered Users 2 Posts
    ok so either im not getting it or its not working for me. i went to create my own speadsheet in google like you said to i copied your into mine as well a few things didnt transfer no biggy tho. the issue im having is where are you getting the number for (hp:weight:) you said its like a calulator lol so i was assuming as i put in the data the numbers start to change however i also know it doesnt really have any raw data to compare with so where would the numbers come from to begin with...lots of questions i know sorry but this is killing me and im sick of buying every upgrade and still failing. plus my bank account is getting lighter lol
  • 536slim536slim Registered Users 32 Posts
    doesnt work like a calculator. doesnt geneatte values aaftwr inputs of Hp & Wt how about a Video Tutorial cuz were not understanding this 1 bit.
  • Jack SparrowJack Sparrow Registered Users 25 Posts
    edited July 2015
    I see a lot of confusion.... The excel is simply taking hp and dividing by weight which tells you for every pound of weight how much hp will push that pound of weight... Therefore you want more hp per weight... So you you want the highest number.... In the excel you fill in the hp data and the weigh data every time you tap on a part the weight and hp can change, if it does then enter that info.. Tap on stage one then enter the info. Then tap on stage two then enter the info and so on until you enter the info for all the stages on one single part... Then look to see which stage has the highest number and that's the stage you install.... When you finish that part go to the next part and calculate all the stages like I just explained and pick the highest number then move to the next part and so on... That's my understanding hope I helped in some way..... If you are not an excel person then get a piece of paper and a calculator and just take hp and divide by weight everytime you touch a stage on a part and just write it down. Then pick the heightest and keep doing that on paper...
  • DOCDOC Registered Users 14 Posts
    Thank you
  • mintmint Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3 Posts
    I have a skyline r33 that hits 9.058 seconds