Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

vouches for basedboy

Can someone say if basedboy is legit IGN: BasedRich

Comments

• Options
    line slammed 84line slammed 84 Registered Users 459 Posts
    Ya equal. Ya change ya mind to much so business should be fun for ya! Lol
  • Options
    PepsiCamPepsiCam Registered Users 83 Posts
    Stfu stupid muppet
  • Options
    I'm not mad , you just think your a big man when your not
  • Options
    MOONisCHRISTMOONisCHRIST Registered Users 39 Posts
    Search up his name in the search bar, I found 3 or for posts saying he's a scammer
  • Options
    Here's the link. http://racingrivalsforum.ciegames.com/search?q=Basedboy I hope you didn't do it yet
  • Options
    I posted the link lol
  • Options
    line slammed 84line slammed 84 Registered Users 459 Posts
    Aint that a bich lol. Lucky he didnt scam me haha. Thanks for the post. If ur goin to trade just make sure he goes first. He did with me with no problem.
  • Options
    He didn't go first and so I don't do the deal be careful of this person guys
  • Options
    No problem
  • Options
    Anyone got any RR they could sell me ?
  • Options
    BasedBoyBasedBoy Registered Users 49 Posts
    WTF. DONT SAY I SCAM WHEN WE HAD NO TYPE OF DEAL ARRANGED. I SENT YOU SCREENCAP ON MY CASH & THATS WHAT YOU ASKED FOR, THEN YOU WANNA COME & TELL ME TO GO FIRST WITH NO VOUCHERS? SEE YA LATA. & Lineslammed 84 i did a deal with you last night smh and you believe that im a scammer LMAO yall are crazy.
  • Options
    Never said you are a scammer
  • Options
    Bigj6996Bigj6996 Registered Users 635 Posts
    Am getting ready to do a mil deal with him now was getting ready to send money but asked if he was selling more so if he was we could work something out better to send once because I only send paypal under for service so it charges him that way if something goes wrong I can dispute it he logs off so I haven't sent yet waiting to hear back
  • Options
    Ok be careful bro
  • Options
    Thats what im sayin do u know how much it takes out
  • Options
    Yes i want him to get his money u know what im sayin
  • Options
    Ok i was just woundering
  • Options
    Have you done the deal yet ?
  • Options
    No I won't this guy is to much of a risk if took screen shot of r convo the second go around how do u post screen shoots on here Because everyone should be aware of this guy he is to shady for me to deal with
  • Options
    Ok will do that now
  • Options
    ZdD6YW7.jpg
  • Options
    PqpxNv2.jpg23yG9Yh.jpgm95PdLC.jpg
  • Options
    XDKzNiF.jpg0uopYgU.jpgfwsJ3EY.jpg
  • Options
    hWnGPfG.jpgfgSP4z9.jpg Ok I think that's it that upload site sucks got everything mixed up and omg is all I can say
  • Options
    There was just alittle more I swear I screen shot it but no where to be found but this guy is a waste of time. I have plenty of members here that can vouch that I'm legit. And he still wants me to give first. I'm sorry but I'm not going to ruin my name over $20 buck. When I have spent $100's just on this site. One the first convo I said I would send paypal first because I can dispute if he backed out but he wanted iTunes and me to send first. EVERYONE READ !!!! Once you send iTunes there gone even if you use paypal to buy them. Because iTunes sends the card and when u dispute to say u didn't get card I tune shows they sent it and if sent to a friend who's to say if they got it be smart not stupid!
  • Options
    mike0341mike0341 Registered Users 23 Posts
    He tried to scam me with the "free car" scam. Instead of fouling like he said he would, he launched and then my screen went black because I ended up getting a call. Thankfully I use a POS scion for deals like this and somehow I ended up keeping my car.

Basically, if your offered a free car from anyone, just say no. Especially, if its from BasedRich.

Forgot to mention that he claimed to be an admin in the forums and that it was "his job" to help people out. Pretty stupid when its not hard to look something like that up.