Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Scammer-King Dre

GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
King Dre is a scammer, telling people that he's quitting the game then he takes their cars! Beware for him. I watched it happen in a room. It was a D class room and he was in a Scion FRS R-SPEC. What a douche.

Comments

• Options
    67 blown nova67 blown nova Registered Users 1,033 Posts
    What is wrong with people?! I really wish more members especially new members would look at this forum. I feel bad a lot of them are young kids that end up getting scammed.
  • Options
    Ya me too. That's why from now on when I see him where he shouldn't be I'll be reminding him of what I saw. There really should be a advertisement for the forum while people are actually playing.
  • Options
    CreampieCreampie Registered Users 260 Posts
    That's true always check forums for legit seller's
  • Options
    abohamzaabohamza Registered Users 200 Posts
    jarett69 is scammer too did with afriend
  • Options
    I heard about Jarrett69 also. Add him to the list. A-holes taking advantage of noobs. *smh*
  • Options
    *=(Franz 27)=**=(Franz 27)=* Registered Users 66 Posts
    Seen a lot of that "I'm quitting the game / lost my campaign car, so I'm giving away this car that costs gems for free" scam. Then you look at the guys garage and he has so many cars, most likely people's that fell for it. The leader board has some guy in the second notch for pinkslips, that I've seen scamming people numerous times, he even tried to pitch me on it with a text. Then he got all upset when I said no. How you gonna offer a free car then get mad when they say no they dont want it? Times like that I wish I knew how to DNF a fool.
  • Options
    I just confronted JARETT69, all he did was deny it but I've heard it from numerous people already. So I do believe he is a scammer. His friend from Team Nissan drew(something) said " I'll prove he's not a scammer, me and him will pink and he will give me his Viper!" I said LMAO!!!! you're on the same team numbnuts! It was awesome. I friended Jarret69 and KING DRE so I could follow them into rooms and put them on blast! 1. Friend scammers ✔️ 2. Follow them to rooms to give them sh.it ✔️ 3. Their reaction PRICELESS!
  • Options
    Drift skid 20Drift skid 20 Registered Users 34 Posts
    Add ninja jump 53 to the list. Dq artist and scammer. He dq my viper. And it wasn't a regular dq that the game does. This dq took a while and I lost my car. Beware peeps.
  • Options
    BrewsyboyBrewsyboy Registered Users 59 Posts
    Lol, add Cuba Alex to that list he just scammed a frs s spec from me
  • Options
    Add "guitar boy" "gasjuice 47" "black ops 2 9" All 3 pos scammers
  • Options
    It would be nice if a admin would make a sticky for this. That way we could all post scammers in 1 thread. I've posted so many in so many different places it's getting confusing. I'll wait 4-5 days for a reply
  • Options
    Ya it would be awesome if this topic had a sticky
  • Options
    pbjubbzpbjubbz Registered Users 2 Posts
    Any real racers from the east coast wanna join my team? Request Speed Assassins NYC NJ Tri- State. Easttt Coast lets take this win

#TurfWars
  • Options
    I think to win the turf wars you have to cheat lol. Good luck pbjubbz!
  • Options
    Yeah turf wars is a cheater and hackers dream. First time I have seen a civic si run a 9.6 was in turf wars. I'm over turf wars already. The prizes sound cool but losing my car to a cheater don't. I'll just buy gems if and when I want.