Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Buy mils

Buying mils looking for 10-50 mil please let me know what you got and how much Cars Rami,nismo,turf,c6 corvette and anything cool paying paypal since I have no rr cash at the moment

Comments

• Hunter3473Hunter3473 Registered Users 52 Posts
    Stay away from slick tang or d a n n y 122 bro i just got scammed for 15$
  • Bigj6996Bigj6996 Registered Users 635 Posts
    Thanks for the info bro
  • Nubz412Nubz412 Registered Users 50 Posts
    so big bro..who do sell rrc? thinking of getting mils as well
    Bump if u can bump this for a legit buyer and or you have done business with me bump it away for me thanks
  • GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    Mils are more than $3 now. Not sure why exactly but guys are asking $3.50-$5
  • Akuma ZedAkuma Zed Registered Users 1,339 Posts
    i have a nismo maxed with 500 gem wheels for paypal but it wont be cheap. like gonzo said, everything is going up!
  • jonnyboy44jonnyboy44 Registered Users 492 Posts
    If you don't pay for extra gem parts but want other people too?
    jonnyboy44 wrote: »
    If you don't pay for extra gem parts but want other people too?
    talking sh*t bro? i only say that when im buying cars for turf. i dont need to be spending extra for cars ill be pinking away anyways.
    I know things have went up heck I remember when u could get a mil for around $0.50 cents. But if someone has a lot to unload and I'm willing to buy bulk 10+ mil 3 or under should be a far price I would think. Right now trying to work a deal on a couple cars for $100 bucks but still looking for cars and mils
  • jonnyboy44jonnyboy44 Registered Users 492 Posts
    If i was talking sh*t you would of known. Leave it at that
    jonnyboy44 wrote: »
    If i was talking sh*t you would of known. Leave it at that

lmao we have a cool person
    Please take the fight or whatever it is to the pms please trying to conduct some business thanks for understanding
    Bump to top
    Bump for some top love
  • mwayner69mwayner69 Registered Users 1,267 Posts
    add me mwsyner69 and have a look. Everything is for sale for the right price. Thanks.
    bump to the top.............
    Bump to front