Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

IGN: basedrich

Watch out for this guy. He is shady and some people have said that he has ripped them off or scammed them. There are a couple of topics about this guy. I know his racing rival account name is basedrich and I know he also has another account. So if anyone has that info would be great to know. http://racingrivalsforum.ciegames.com/forum/the-neighborhood/unsupported-player-trades-sales/137731-vouches-for-basedboy/page2 that is a topic started asking for vouches and has really taken off. It's just not this one guy that scams or rips off people. Please remember anyone can do it. Always check the scammer list and ask for vouches if your looking to do trades or buy anything. If there new to the site never trade first with them. No matter how much u need that item. Make them go first or get a middle man. If you have anything to add please do so. I also think this should become a sticky topic so everyone can see this. Thanks BigJ

Comments

• jebadiahjebadiah Registered Users 51 Posts
    Amen on having vouches or a middle man!
  • BasedBoyBasedBoy Registered Users 49 Posts
    LOL dude but I didnt scam you? wtf are you talking about.
    You wanted me to go first & I said no? I have vouchers smh
  • JonnyThreeWheelsJonnyThreeWheels Registered Users 657 Posts
    People keep bashing on this guy, yet I've seen no proof.
    some vouches..
    sv6g6o.jpg
    33li9z4.jpg
    and I still have mills.. there in no point in this post, just mad because I wasnt going first SMH.
    35k06co.jpg
  • Bigj6996Bigj6996 Registered Users 635 Posts
    BasedBoy wrote: »
    and I still have mills.. there in no point in this post, just mad because I wasnt going first SMH. 35k06co.jpg
    What does third prove let me look again nothing and maybe if you would read and get an education u would figure out that I never said u scammed me I said that your shady and that other people have said you have ripped them off/ scammed them
  • JonnyThreeWheelsJonnyThreeWheels Registered Users 657 Posts
    If he didn't scam you why make this post? You're doing nothing but slandering him.
    wtf is the point of that LMAO? to beware people that im not stupid and not throwing my stuff first? bro go somewhere... I go first with people I heard of.. but im off this post.. since it is pointless.
    the third pic was to show you that I have mills & im not broke.. -,-
  • line slammed 84line slammed 84 Registered Users 459 Posts
    I think they just dont like u based lol
    That's not it at all I would love to clear this up. And make a deal with him but something going to have to give I don't care if it's 1/2 up front or something. It's just weird that a new person that has done so little wants so much respect. You have to earn it. And if you was in my shoes I look on here and see a couple post about him not givin after ppl have paid. It's shady. Then I have members that can vouch for me and I have no players/members sayin anything about me not giving or paying which person would u do business with. Even like I said I was going to send paypal and when I said I was sending it a couple mins later he gets offline for hours I'm glad I didn't send it. Because once I send it. It only takes a couple mins at max to get to him and then I expect to get what I paid for. The only reason I didn't send was because I for one always double check the deal make sure email is right and that we both agree how much and for what. Also wanted to see if he had more for sale in case I wanted more I didn't want to send twice and have to pay the fee twice. But I would love to make the desk with him and clear this up but we are going to have to meet in the middle somewhere.
    I'm trying to give a chance but it's hard when there are 2 or more post with ppl sayin he didn't give after they gave iTunes cards but I'm willing to send if he does at least 1/2 down and I think that's being more than fair
    RjzLZGX.jpg This is me tryin to give him a chance. Also before you say anything about me slandering him read the link I proved. In there you will find the convo also another link show other people not me saying he didn't hold his part of the deal. This post was mad for people to be aware of him. And for people to learn. There are a lot on noobs that don't know nothing about trading or sellin. I hope they can learn from this post and use the links in here to look for scammers and use these thing when making a deal
    There was a person that said I scammed but it was a misunderstanding and I repayed him and gave him more cash then what he lost! you can look at the post yourself.
    I am not doing any type of deal with you bigj6996 , you dont deserve mills tbh lmao after you made a false post trying to stop people from trading/buying from me? buy from somebody else!
    I will and have and didn't get scammed and he wasn't shady. Knew what he wanted and wasn't trading prices up. Non like you seems like 1/2 the time you didn't know what you was doing go scam someone else.