Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Fastest car, no power adder

roestreyevroestreyev Registered Users 1,443 Posts
Anyone know what's the fastest car, no turbo, no supercharger, no NOS?

(GTS-R has turbo, stock. Got one for sale for very good price now)

Comments

• Mum5000Mum5000 Registered Users 52 Posts
    Unless ure looking for a 12-13 second car, most of the others have a turbo stock on them
  • Mum5000Mum5000 Registered Users 52 Posts
    Actually I screwed up it's probably gonna be srt viper gts u can get them running 9s only upgrading the engine, exhaust, transmission and intake
  • VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    Upgraded transmission + stage 2 Clatch & suspension + Pro weight reduction = FURAI running 8.9
  • roestreyevroestreyev Registered Users 1,443 Posts
    Furai is not turbo?
  • *=(Franz 27)=**=(Franz 27)=* Registered Users 66 Posts
    Hey Roe how you doing? I have a camaro ss (old version) that I was able to run a 9.8 with no mechanic boost, no turbo, no sc, but it does have NOS, however it's only tuned to 1648. So you might want to check that car out as well, plus in my opinion it's easy to launch and shift. I dont think Ive ran below a 10 with any other cars that are set to 1649, and that's slightly higher than that camaro. Others have listed the car(s) I would have suggested too, but I was just wondering why no NOS? Take care.
    It's just a guess for upcoming turf wars event: We had Turbos only last time. This time is Super chargers only... Something tells me no adders is just around the corner... My GTS almost ready to test. Anyone has "no adder" ZR1?
  • mCr08mCr08 Registered Users 128 Posts
    Zr1 does good with no nos no sc no turbo. Doing middle 9 sec faster than a gts. I have both gts and zr1. The advantage of the gts with no stress is that u can perfectly launch and shift compared to zr1. But zr1 is faster. I have them also both maxed. Zr1 is definitely faster sc same as the gts sc set up. Zr1 does 8 sec no boost when maxed while my gts 8.2 8.3. Hope it helps :)
    mCr08 wrote: »
    Zr1 does good with no nos no sc no turbo.
    How did you remove the stock supercharger?
    Sorry i was thinking of gts :))). With sc but no upgrade. Sorry just had hang overvwhen i posted it hahahaha
    I just bought a zr1 from showroom, and it came pre-supercharged. I would think its odd if it didn't, because in real life they re stock supercharged. We are talking about the corvette zr1 right? If not then I misinterpreted.
    Yeah its the corvette zr1 :) my bad :)
    Mum5000, yes they do come sc'd if you check the event cars in the showroom for turf wars while the supercharged only event is on the zr1 is marked with a purple indicator. Likewise, I guess this is a good way to check out whether or not any other cars come sc'd or not.
    So I guess GTS is fastest car, without NOS, Turbo or Supercharger...
    What time were you able to pull?
    I think the rating is in low 1660s... Didn't really race it yet. Should be under 9 sec
  • Mr drifter 21Mr drifter 21 Registered Users 65 Posts
    I just recently got the R34 and R33 GT-R skyline as well as the non zr1 07 corvette. And my question is do any of those 3 or really any gem cars do better at certain levels with out nos? I believe the skylines have turbo stock so I can't not put that on. ____________________________________ The reason I wonder is because for some dumb reason, this game won't let you remove aftermarket forced induction, nor will it let you remove NOS .... Because everybody knows the only way to install NOS is to glue in in....
  • brown beastbrown beast Registered Users 8 Posts
    My Mazda Furai has done 9.471 with no stress. and no boost.
  • brown beastbrown beast Registered Users 8 Posts
    Rating: 1661
    Furai comes with turbo, so you're disqualified! :-)

• UnknownUnknown 0 Posts
    Correction. Dodge Viper ACR-X is the fastest. It's all about how you tune it and even stage 2 power modifications still has you pulling a win against most of the competition..
    faster than a Viper GTS?
  • RBGamer100RBGamer100 Registered Users 4 Posts
    My bad went down 2 comments lol then it hit me