Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Game won't open

Razie2Razie2 Registered Users 39 Posts
Ok I wanted to start playing again so j made a new account and now everytime I try to play the game on my iPhone 5s it sticks on the loading screen and won't go any farther. I have restarted my phone, redownloaded the game and the same issue

Comments

• Options
    shoemeister 8shoemeister 8 Registered Users 20 Posts
    I have the same problem and have been waiting for a cie response. Hopefully we will know something soon!
  • Options
    Razie2Razie2 Registered Users 39 Posts
    Yea I have had no luck with emailing cie about my issues. So hopefully this works better
  • Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    Obviously being out 8 (2 weekends and 2 eve/holidays off) of the last 12 days we will be quite a bit behind on emails but we will assist you in troubleshooting it as soon as possible.
  • Options
    ESPESPESPESP Registered Users 176 Posts
    My game won't open this morning either, just wondering if anyone else is having the same issue also or is it just myself?
  • Options
    Bump, game still will not work. :(
  • Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    The game is up and running. I am able to load it fine on my phone. Make sure you have updated and try a force quit. If that doesn't correct it you may need to reinstall the app.
  • Options
    Hi mate,

How do I force a quit?

The game won't open for me?

If I delete and reinstall, will I lose call my cars and street credit?
  • Options
    Ak973ogAk973og Registered Users 6 Posts
    No idea what they mean by force quit ?? I literally restarted the phone over 10times didnt work nothin
  • Options
    Ak973ogAk973og Registered Users 6 Posts
    Tried that ^didnt work either smh
  • Options
    I just reset my iphone and tried again, it still won't open.

I went to the game centre, started an account.

Stated I never played the game so I went to 'play' it.

Same shit, opens then closes the app again.

VERY disappointed.
  • Options
    Sufa29Sufa29 Registered Users 90 Posts
    My game doing the same thing. Raced an right after said restart or quit. Wouldn't restart saying my check my network. Game works fine on my kids phone but not on mine. So I quit the game forced quit re started phone! Now it will open then just force close. I lost accts because of this crap! I had to restart as a new racer 3 times in this week. When ever I make it far in the game it crashes and I loose all my cars and cash gems. Then makes me restart from the beginning. I have it linked to Game Center and it loads my sons old acct that crashed. I made a new acct/ racer name "ESTA LATER 671" the other day and I'm already on the class R with $205,000 cash and 122 gems that I bought with real money. I also bought the gem package for $9.99 and they didn't give it to me. They gave me the $4.99 package that I bought though. They are robbing people. My other acct I paid for $9.99 package and didn't get it. Paid for the $4.99 and given instanly. Then right after gems came in said restart or quit. Then game crashes and I loose all my cars,cash and gems on that acct. I want yo keep my new acct and have the cars transferred to it but no one from CIE is responding to me. Someone please help me! By the way I didn't delete my new acct for fear of loosing my gems,cars and $205,000
  • Options
    Sufa29Sufa29 Registered Users 90 Posts
    Game crashed again! Lost all my cars,gems and the 205k! This is just starting piss me off! Whenever I get up there in the game it crashes. Tried to force quit and still didn't work. App just opens up to CIE then closes. Deleted the app an reinstalled but loaded my old user that I deleted awhile back. So I started a new user and made it back to class r in a couple of hours. I bought gems to finish install and repair quickly. Made 101k and then fell asleep. I wake up this morning now game won't even open again. What is going on? How do you send in a ticket? I emailed CIE racing rivals and no response yet. This I the 3rd time this week it's done that. I spent already $40 on this game and have nothing!
  • Options
    jecruz26jecruz26 Registered Users 5 Posts
    I sent an email on 12/29 and still have not heard back. Same issue as everyone game wont open. I have deleted the game multiple times but still have same issue.
  • Options
    jecruz26 wrote: »
    I sent an email on 12/29 and still have not heard back. Same issue as everyone game wont open. I have deleted the game multiple times but still have same issue.

Apparently it's a 15 day wait time for an email enquiry. You have a day or two to wait to hopefully receive a reply from these guys in hopes to get it fixed.

If they sort it out for you, please let me know as I am also still waiting to have my account fixed.
  • Options
    TMK autoTMK auto Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi Guys. I am also having the same problem. I still have not had my 1st race as yet. i have deleted the game and i am in the process of re-instaling now !!!!!
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    let me know if that works TMK.
  • Options
    fLiPpiNfiDdYsfLiPpiNfiDdYs Registered Users 109 Posts
    Mario!! I just did this and it worked for me.... Log out of gamecenter in ur phone settings... Log back into gamecenter... Delete game.. Keep data... Reinstall... Load user... I got all my stuff back and working.. So far at least.. Haven't raced yet but it pulled my garage back up