Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

CUSTOMER SERVICE OR THIS GAME "SUCKS"

SOULKEEPER303SOULKEEPER303 Registered Users 2 Posts
I Have Wrote 2 Email's to this game company about the PINKS Bug , and no response , I payed good money to upgrade my cars and lost them due to a bug . !!!!! DO - NOT PURCHASE MONEY OR GEMS , UNTIL THS IS FIXED , WARNING !!!! YOU WILL LOSE YOUR CARS !

Comments

• CRXBOICRXBOI Registered Users 491 Posts
    Every time you send a email it will go to the back of the line. You need to understand this is a really big game and the amount of pointless emails that come in towers most that actually need attention. Please be patient current wait time is 12 business days.
  • NinjavitisXxNinjavitisXx Registered Users 68 Posts
    I agree the customer service on this game is terrible. This is a great game and has a ton of players so when it takes 10-12 business days just to get a response it shows that they arent concerned with customer service. As this game has grown the amount of people hired to resolve customer complaints shouldve grown as well and it clearly hasnt.
  • SuzieJoeBobSuzieJoeBob Registered Users 7 Posts
    I just did a pinks race and the game froze about halfway through the race. I lost my Dodge Viper GTS because of it. I want my car back or enough gems to buy a "replacement car". I sent an email, but then realized that there is a waiting period of 10 business days, so posting it here is quicker when it comes to a response. Username: SuzieJoeBob1
  • Bobot79Bobot79 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same thing just happened to me today. I just sent out an email so let's see what happens. This will definitely tell me whether I should or shouldn't delete the game. Bobot79
    CIE, are you even paying attention to us? Or are you trying to force to make in-app purchases?
  • Lunatic CalmLunatic Calm Registered Users 40 Posts

14 days?! LMAO. Theyre probably a small studio with 1 or 2 cust serv reps who dont want to pay for more; although theyre making thousands off the people who make their studio possible. Great logic, CIE!
  • driftgas287driftgas287 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Well after reading all this I am almost considering deleting this app, I have only played it 4 days and I sent my first email on day one. Damn game keeps shutting down when tring to do any kind of race. I try to get into races a lot during the day, and every now and then it will go through and work. Honestly, it sucks when all I can mostly do is watch videos to earn free money and gems to upgrade the car to not be able to actually race it...

other games I have sent email to customer support and I tend to get a response either in 1 or 2 business days, but on this one, it takes 2 weeks? Very f---ing lame.
  • JjayJjay Registered Users 110 Posts
    Let's try n get attention from Apple and google and than they might fix the problems. If Apple and google start to investigate this game. I'm so ready for some d. F y
  • driftgas287driftgas287 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Well after reading all this I am almost considering deleting this app, I have only played it 4 days and I sent my first email on day one. Damn game keeps shutting down when tring to do any kind of race. I try to get into races a lot during the day, and every now and then it will go through and work. Honestly, it sucks when all I can mostly do is watch videos to earn free money and gems to upgrade the car to not be able to actually race it...

other games I have sent email to customer support and I tend to get a response either in 1 or 2 business days, but on this one, it takes 2 weeks? Very f---ing lame.

I am using the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 and also try to use my cell Motorola Razr
  • excesoexceso Registered Users 3 Posts
    I just lost my ride without even doing the race. Game just stood in challenge in progress forever eventuallly had to reset game and when i logged in guess what my ride was gone wtf for real i did spent real money upgrading my ride what a waste
    Cie, you need to get your s*** together. I spent $20 to get my first car back. Fool me once shame on you, but I won't be fooled again.
  • JjayJjay Registered Users 110 Posts
    Ya looks to me like a lot of pussed off customers. Bout time p started getting tired of the bs. Fix the shitt or expect The game to b InvestigAted foreal. I've spent up to 50 dollars. Week on this game and this is how I get treated. Cars that I have spent 20 dollars on gems to buy Nd than lose them to some glitch and than send n numerous tickets to cie and jus get ignored. Not even a letter y. That's yellow belly coward were I'm from. Or maybe I'm jus not used to being tAken advantage of. And now this srry update only hrs befor a new turf. That way it Makes me lose more of my gems that I bought today for 10 dollars. And lost several of them. I will not give up on having something done. I've spent way to much money to let u guys get away with taken my hard earned money. That's more or less a thief. Cie look up how much money I've spent on gems. And see if u would b pissed.