Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

scammer* brad wallis 333

Ok so this guy asked me to ttade my maxed viper acr for his turf tc I agreed and he took my car and immediately blocked me I would post pictures but idk how lemme know amd I will. His team is Q8 golding

Comments

• aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    i never do lobby trading or buying due to the fact that 90% of the time they are scamming..also the only people i trade with are well known teams. high rank team will not put their name in jeapordy and they do no tolerate scamming!
  • jebadiahjebadiah Registered Users 51 Posts
    Im so sad I thought I was finally gonna get a turf car ive been teying sooooooo hard!:(
  • Avenger33DKAvenger33DK Registered Users 333 Posts
    My words exactly... I only deal with players in here who have vouches,and if they are new to the forum they always go first...
    :/ well anyone jave a turf car up.for trade?:( I will give alot of cars for one!:( all my cars dang it!:(!!!!!!!!!
    Not all but alot lls! I jave multiple max stellas max rx7gt specs max gtsr gem skyline gemmed out max McLaren gemmed out and Much more!:(
    I have multiple max stellas maxed gemmed gt specs mazda r specs maxed gemmed mclarens maxed gtsr gemmed out skylines!:( anyone
    I will go first!:/
  • Split51Split51 Registered Users 60 Posts
    Brad Wallis 333 just friended me and was trying to get me to give my Game Center info because he wanted to give me stuff out of the goodness of his heart. LMAO. What an idiot.