Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

NEW UPDATE IS TOTAL CRAP

cagedbullcagedbull Registered Users 184 Posts
It is now impossible to race with good timing as the lights / sounds and rt are WAYYYYY OFFFFFFFFF, sounds are drawn out at end of race, calculation time takes forever, graphics are terrible, black cars look spakly. Garage takes forever to scroll through cars, game is too jumpy. How do you expect people to compete in turf against android users this turf and the 24hr event when you literally just SCREWED our whole game up just before it?????????? Do you jokers even test things before releasing them?

Comments

• Hunter3473Hunter3473 Registered Users 52 Posts
    I totally agree this update is GARBAGE!!! Game keeps crashing and really laggy! Not happy with this game
  • Ace of SkillsAce of Skills Registered Users 247 Posts
    If they would of test it, I'm more than sure they would not have put it out like this..
  • aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    ive never seen so many members on here get online and basically give their opinion. no one is going to play tonight or even gem boost due to this lag and this horrrrrrriiiibbbllllee updated
  • sirnike5sirnike5 Registered Users 344 Posts
    That's what I'm not understanding. CIE just took the whole iOS platform out of the game. Forget turf, I'm not racing anyone in this lag. Let alone spend any money now. Only thing I'll be doing is uninstalling n getting a new app to play. "Better in the long term" but how if it sucks right now??? This seems unfinished just not ready how could this be put out? Since the android launch iOS has been shxted on. Damn. We got y'all to this point! WE made the android launch possible. Now we can't even play. I don't like to bash cie, but damn this sucks.
  • Covina KiddCovina Kidd Registered Users 1,306 Posts
    I cant believe this is supposed to be acceptable, how can the guys at CIE let this go through. CIE needs to fix this... its not just a handful of guys complaining its everybody who does the update. Worst update yet
  • Mr. GershowitzMr. Gershowitz Registered Users 393 Posts
    This isn't a great way to fix what your wanting to rid of Cie
  • lrmest1991lrmest1991 Registered Users 864 Posts
    ummm what device are you guys on???? I am on a iPhone 4s iOS 7.1 (yes the old version) I deleted app and reinstalled and there is nothing wrong. Have you guys tried this??
  • aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    some of my team member has an ipad and its working great with them but for iphone 5 or great the update cause the game to lag
  • FURTHEWINFURTHEWIN Registered Users 284 Posts
    I'm using an iPad Air and I find there to be way too much screen clutter, and now when iPad is switched to silent it still plays the sound.