Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

getting kicked after turf but no prizes

therealdoodletherealdoodle Registered Users 65 Posts
First of all I'd just like to say never join team Kaizen, they will kick all their new members after turf is over so nobody gets rewards. I finished around 6th in points on the team of 20 and we finished at like 145 overall. Then I go to collect my turf reward this morning and since I was kicked now I don't get anything at all. I raced day and night during that turf and put in a lot of time and effort and to know that team leaders can kick you and you receive nothing is troubling. You should still get your reward if you compete all four days in turf if you get kicked off. Is there any way I can still be rewarded?

Comments

• Options
    JjayJjay Registered Users 110 Posts
    If u can get atleast 20k n turf PTs each week. Than apply to hghwy mnstrz. We need a couple more strong players. We r a top 100 team. Looking to go to top 25.
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    We can review your situation, therealdoodle, I can't promise anything but we can take a look.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    jonnyboy44jonnyboy44 Registered Users 492 Posts
    I was kicked from smash with 10k+ points and wasn't able to get the car 2 turfs ago
  • Options
    Thanks ryystron. I also sent an email to support but haven't heard back yet. The reward would have only been 50 gems but its still a lot and hard to gather that many gems
  • Options
    Loop Fruit so is that why they kick because they get a second reward? Or in their case an extra reward for each person that is kicked?
  • Options
    JjayJjay Registered Users 110 Posts
    Loop fruit u wasn't even on the team. Get ur fact straight. And if u don't make enough PTs that r required to b on the team than u do get kicked. And u kno the situation coming onto the game. Think of it this way. Y is it rite for u to recieve a car when u only produce 3k n PTs. And barley b turfin at all. And than me put up 30k PTs. How is thAt fair. And than I go put money on to buy gems to keep my cars pulling n PTs non stop. And ur sittin bck collecting. So ya if u dnt make the PTs u get kicked bfor the end if turf. Fuckin. Moochers.
  • Options
    I was 4th in points, I put in my races. I also bought gems to keep racing, so if you're talking to me saying I deserved to be kicked don't assume I wasn't pulling my weight...
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    we have different ideas about different ways to address this but each comes with its own problems
  • Options
    El patron jokerEl patron joker Registered Users 12 Posts
    If y'all trying to join a team look for me I may not be the best but look for ceaze781
  • Options
    Foxx i submitted a ticket so yuh can unbanned me ign el joker patron please help with this
  • Options
    Add carb blue 158
  • Options
    Add carb blue 158 if yuh trying to join wee need help
  • Options
    Come and join my team my leader will not kick unless yuh not playing we are trying to be top 100 current we are 299 ign is carb blue 158