Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

New Update

naaiellonaaiello Registered Users 17 Posts
Guys I gotta say this may be the last straw with me and this game. Do u really think anyone cares about new 'improved' graphics. No....we want solid gameplay. Gameplay is the most important thing to this app. The reaction is so horribly delayed even with a perfect launch ur still getting +.100 rts. The shifts r not responsive. Ur really doing a bad job with these updates and it's disappointing when ur playing a game this much fun. Don't give me some soft response to this please either. Like we're aware and working on it. Just say tough shit adapt or don't play cuz we don't care and it is what it is. I will be contacting Apple and letting them know how disappointed I am with this new update hopefully they'll light a fire under ur butt. I'm not gonna waste time contacting y'all's support. Shape up your really dropping the ball. Nick IGN: naaiello

Comments

• Loop FruitLoop Fruit Registered Users 217 Posts
    Again.. You ignorant impatient people expect everything to be drop dead perfect with new updates... After time everything will be back to normal with the new graphics...
  • naaiellonaaiello Registered Users 17 Posts
    Sorry I offended you with my post. I do expect a lot and yes it's going to sound cliche but I spend a lot of money on the game and I except a lot back for what I put in. There's a turf tnite I wish my game was running smooth and could kick ass in it. I love this game and I love turfs but it's hard to be a top team and compete for the top 5 car if ur gameplay is messed up. M V P 4 Life
  • jok3r007!jok3r007! Registered Users 26 Posts
    Mail me when it's fixed very disappointed.
  • DE4THM4CHINE 87DE4THM4CHINE 87 Registered Users 13 Posts
    Can't get anything better than .100 rt with this update. These designers only care about art and not about usability. Revs and shifts are laggy, won't be pinking or wasting gems this turf smh.