Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Be careful with new update

Kylec2833Kylec2833 Registered Users 633 Posts
I was doing a deal with a newer player who only had 2k rr cash. I raised it to 100k he pinks I chickened. He only got 2k and I lost 100k. I did this a few times until I realized what was going on. Needless to say I'm out about 500k to give someone 20k. Wtf. Just a heads up

Comments

• Options
    cjsabocjsabo Registered Users 507 Posts
    lovely.............
  • Options
    LegendMaskLegendMask Registered Users 406 Posts
    Still missing 260k on my account!!
  • Options
    WizzzzzlewayneWizzzzzlewayne Registered Users 80 Posts
    Dude new update sucks so much lag terrible reaction times and so much more. I noticed the same money issue just go back and refresh. I wanna go back and un do the update is that possible? Cuz this makes me not wanna play
  • Options
    NoahahayesNoahahayes Registered Users 3 Posts
    I got the update too i really regret it it is super laggy.In every update this game is getting worse and i am just about to reach the point of quitting.Is there any way of going back to the old one?Well if there isnt then screw you cie if you dont fix this i will quit and it will be your loss.Dont expect i am the only one because a lot of the players out there will probably agree with me
  • Options
    302bossls302bossls Registered Users 5 Posts
    This is killing me,how do they expect me to play like this? Please go back, forget the background, gameplay is way more important to me, I will not be spending money on this game until this gets fixed