Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

ABSOLUTELY FRUSTRATED

PIGP3NPIGP3N Registered Users 212 Posts
This is agonizing trying to race with this new update. I put off the update as long as possible and everything was fine... Until I was forced to update. Now Im lucky if I can keep the app open long enough to look at the new setup. Why are all the icon so damn large? It's as if this update was designed for people with large stumpy fingers. Furthermore, why would an update this impactful ever even be considered to be launched the same time as a one day event?

Comments

• RobinhoodJRobinhoodJ Registered Users 26 Posts
    It's so horrible!!
  • Austinoliver23Austinoliver23 Registered Users 30 Posts
    Not a good move by cie. All I can say. I've spent around 200$ in this game and if they don't fix this bs soon, that'll be the last of me they see.
  • Nismo527Nismo527 Registered Users 6 Posts
    I agree! Why is all the Icon and texts so larged?! All it does is make the graphics more zoomed in and distorted. It wrecked how I press my gas and nos button during races. At least give us the option to switch from zoomed in or normal (old version) style.
  • PIGP3NPIGP3N Registered Users 212 Posts
    I can't even race. This app crashes 45 seconds after every time in open it.
  • SammythebullSammythebull Registered Users 8 Posts
    Pigp3n I totally agree! I wanted to contact Cie after last turf to say how smooth things were after last turf bugs to a minimum! And not to change ANYTHING! Now this WTF! These guys could screw up a wet dream!
  • 2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    I'm ready to smash my phone
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

• PIGP3NPIGP3N Registered Users 212 Posts
    My I pad was moments away from being smashed. I had to gather all my willpower to just walk away. Just like Sammy mentioned, everything was going so well... I guess it was about time for a monkey wrench or two to be introduced back into the system.
  • NUGGET05NUGGET05 Registered Users 125 Posts
    See CIE even pigp3n agrees!!!! And pigp3n isn't someone you even see complain!!!!!!!
  • YourUpdateSucksYourUpdateSucks Registered Users 940 Posts
    I threw my iphone at the wall after losing 1,000,000 in a bet even though the other person forfeited lol. Good thing I have a good case haha