Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

ADMIN

patrickb0401patrickb0401 Registered Users 177 Posts
I am having a huge problem with my nos not working intill after 2-3 times of pushing the button and another problem has started since. Sometimes when I try to shift it doesn't shift intill after I hit it 2-3 times. I really hope that this problem is fixed soon. I have lost a lot of turf points and money because of this issue.

Comments

• Options
    Goldtop1955Goldtop1955 Registered Users 556 Posts
    Fixed soon.... now that is funny!! LOL
  • Options
    olnuttyolnutty Registered Users 324 Posts
    I thought it was just me been having the same problem might go two or three races in row
  • Options
    Captain MayhamCaptain Mayham Registered Users 25 Posts
    Ok here are some of the issues that are causing problem with me.
    1. The ads that are now being shown should be removed. They take time to load and also have cause me you get kicked off the game, and having to restart the app.
    2. The new update on the OS system causes lags in the app. I can do a race or two, then it starts to lag. It has caused a lot of loses in races. If you start a race and the lag is bad, you bets are on and bang, you lose the bets, because your lag causes you to restart the game. I've been right at the wireless and this still happens.
    3. The lack of videos to get gems, cash, or to do repairs aren't there. You can wait for hours to get a video then you may get one or three. I just have to wait till time runs out. ( find another supplier ) some people can't afford to purchase gems or cash.
    4. When joining a friend, you should have the same class of cars. Not a r class running in a c class. They should have the same clas of car when joining a friend. Class A cars with Class A cars, and so on so the races are fair.
    5. Fast time start. I've been down to .001 several times and nothing for a pay out. Win or lose you should get something.
    6. In the graphics department, with some cars when braking, I can see the tires coming through the fender. The front cowlying digs in the road, the vents on the hoods, if their open you can see the other car at the start line.
    7. A list should be displayed of what the top speed of the car can be. As hackers are there with tools that can beat any car. They can also add gems, cash, and unlock all the cars that are fully maxed out.
    (As a programmer I would put in a certain script that would not allow anything to be changed.)
    8. The scroll bar on the bottom keeps resetting when anything changes in the game, as I'm scrolling to find a race. This also causes some lag.
    9. At the start screen, holding my iPad on the side, it start there, then turns, as the loading of the assets starts it gose back to the side.

I don't know if this will help, I love the game and hope that some of these ideas and problems can be taken.
    As for the OS system, good question? I think the this games needs an update to run with the new OS for the iPad, and iPhones for those who have it. This should be a special update and should be able to download.
    Now not all iPhones have the update. I have a iPhone 4 which is still on 7.1.2 and I don't run the app on it.
  • Options
    patrickb0401patrickb0401 Registered Users 177 Posts
    So what about the issues with cars not shifting and nos not working.?