Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

All i want for Christmas.

Bad KarmaBad Karma Registered Users 128 Posts
All i want for christmas is for you all to shut up about the update we all know it sucks so do us all a favor theres already a ton of threads we do not need another -Karma

Comments

• Options
    trogdor48430trogdor48430 Registered Users 1,867 Posts
    Please edit your post. The inappropriate language will not be tolerated thanks u
  • Options
    Sufa29Sufa29 Registered Users 90 Posts
    Somebody is kissing ass here! Why don't you just stfu. There is a lot of olayers that have time and money invested into this game for it to jus keep going down hill. I'm one of them. Yes this update sucks we all know that, and don't tell me your not upset at the new update! But you need to understand where the racers are comming from. And it don't help you now better then the ret to try and kiss ass dummy! And there are a lot of racers that ls been playing for a long time now that have just stopped cause this new update. Will the play again? I'm sure they will once the update is fixed right. If you don't like the comments why don't you just stfu! Have a good day.
  • Options
    Please edit your post. The inappropriate language will not be tolerated thanks u
    Done didn't intend foul language.
  • Options
    Sufa29Sufa29 Registered Users 90 Posts
    Karma I understand where your comming from bud believe me. I've spent my fair share of buying gems only to be accused a cheater by CIE. When they had the money glitch I was not aware if it and possibly obtained some cash from them. I bought gems and sold cars that was wanted and didn't know they were doing money glitch. I spent like $300 in a week buying the gems to buy gem cars only for CIE to take the money away and accuse me of cheating. They gave me some cash back and said I should be lucky I got any back. Lol that was a joke and I didn't even bother to go further with that. I accepted their decision and moved on. Oh well. Now months later I'm still buying gems but mainly for turf. And I stay away from buying and selling. Yes so many threads about the updates are made but again understand where the racers are comming from bud. They are list and I'm sure you are too. Anyways. Have a good day/night bud. Peace. And mr. Moderator I don't think I need to edit my post. I didn't out any foul language. You too as well have a good day
  • Options
    Sufa29 wrote: »
    Karma I understand where your comming from bud believe me. I've spent my fair share of buying gems only to be accused a cheater by CIE. When they had the money glitch I was not aware if it and possibly obtained some cash from them. I bought gems and sold cars that was wanted and didn't know they were doing money glitch. I spent like $300 in a week buying the gems to buy gem cars only for CIE to take the money away and accuse me of cheating. They gave me some cash back and said I should be lucky I got any back. Lol that was a joke and I didn't even bother to go further with that. I accepted their decision and moved on. Oh well. Now months later I'm still buying gems but mainly for turf. And I stay away from buying and selling. Yes so many threads about the updates are made but again understand where the racers are comming from bud. They are list and I'm sure you are too. Anyways. Have a good day/night bud. Peace. And mr. Moderator I don't think I need to edit my post. I didn't out any foul language. You too as well have a good day
    sucks man, and yea same here one of my accounts got banned because they thought i was cheating when i gave myself 40cars to my current account and got none back it sucks and its understood. what you mean guess I'm just tired of the same threads popping up haha. but yeah at the end of the day i'd be pissed too. i don't have lag lucky. I'm on android but still got the update. yeah bud have a goodone. nice conversating and happy turfing -Karma