Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Problem

KURTISBKURTISB Registered Users 114 Posts
Yes, I have a problem. My problem isn't with the game or anything like that. My problem is with the Admins and moderators on this page. First off for over 3 months now I have been ignored on a topic that really frustrates me. Then you have these moderators going about and editing peoples posts because they are infuriated and use "foul" language. Give me a break. I mean honestly y'all get so butt hurt when we chew your ass for things that need to be fixed that you have these "gods of RR" go around and silence the public cause you can't take criticism? Wow just wow. I'm sure this will be deleted and not addressed like my other issue but what the hell why not.

Comments

• Options
    Loop FruitLoop Fruit Registered Users 217 Posts
    Yep and then the mods pm you giving you a "warning" for speaking the truth basically lol...
  • Options
    KURTISBKURTISB Registered Users 114 Posts
    Well they can warn me all they want. If they can't be adults and take the criticism maybe they shouldn't be developers.
  • Options
    Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    Hey! You stop that! I'll edit, I swear to god I'll edit! Haha jk jk ...sometimes things just get a little out of hand.
  • Options
    TiffxnyTiffxny Registered Users 1,330 Posts
    I completely agree, I got warned by a player mod for calling him ignorant. If you seriously take that to heart from a stranger over the internet...
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Okay so, if you feel a Player Mod is abusing their power, go ahead and PM one of the Admins like myself, Foxx or Lutz.

Second. The use of abusive language is not necessary. You can get your point across without resorting to that. So if you are getting "moderated" for inappropriate language, then maybe not use those words and express yourself in a more constructive manner.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    So the Player Mods are not devs. They volunteer their time to help us out on the forums. They answer questions when they can. They are in contact with us all the time.

There really is no need for the witch hunt. You want to go after people, go after me and the rest of the Admins. Also just as a reminder... here are the Terms of Service for the forums.

Terms of Service

Although the administrators and moderators of this site will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of this site, nor vBulletin Solutions, Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of this site reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason.

I'm not going to debate on which posts fall under what category. But we do hpe everyone is "adult" enough to adhere to those terms and treats each other with respect. Especially our Player Mods. They don't get any special treatment from us, they aren't paid. They do what they do because they genuinely want to help. Putting them down and belittling their existence and the work they do is pretty bad form.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    ChrisChris Registered Users 110 Posts
    Rich its to bad they threw nitto in the trash.... i enjoyed u and avitron :/