Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Lost money.

TiffxnyTiffxny Registered Users 1,330 Posts
I was in turf and raised a 1mil bet, they chickens and it took away a chunk of the money anyway. Will I be reimbursed and is this being fixed? Makes me not want to turf.

Comments

• Options
    Sufa29Sufa29 Registered Users 90 Posts
    I was challenged and just accepted the race. Didn't raise a bet and after race it said I lost 170k! That's just wrong! And when I boost a race I run slower then when I race with out boost. Lol nice update there huh? tiffxny hope you get your cash returned. And I'm done with the turf till the updates are fixed.
  • Options
    RUN3 MachineRUN3 Machine Registered Users 218 Posts
    Try force stopping the game and come back, works for me
  • Options
    Great, app randomly crashes in the middle of races, lost a focus. This is bull shit, I know every new update will have bugs but the fact that we won't get our cars or money back due to bugs in the update is ridiculous. This game is getting worse.
  • Options
    Tjb090Tjb090 Registered Users 8 Posts
    It won't get any better for some reason they're trying to appeal more to the android players than iOS. Makes no sense at all being an iOS original game. I raise a 10K bet they re raise to pinks I accept and then it kicks me out and I lose both money and car. THANKS CIE you jackasses are some real winners.
  • Options
    Seriously, I'm about to just quit. When they do give back it's a shit car that is worth maybe 500k and for people who lost over that are still left in dust. Makes me sick to think they run a company like this. If you buy something from any other company and it is "broke" they give you a FULL refund, or replace what you bought. Nope not cie, you get a " calm down we are fixing it"
  • Options
    Tjb090Tjb090 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Well the car I lost was a maxed ford gtr which goes for a minimum of 3mill so they better get their heads out of their a holes